Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neptune's Pride

Discovered this nifty game whilst browsing PC Gamer.

It's kinda hard to describe so I'm copy-pasting what they had to say about it...

"As much a social experiment as a strategy game, Neptune’s Pride pits friends against one another in a battle for control of a star system. The rules are simple: upgrade your stars and get them to build ships, then deploy them to poach more stars. The war unfolds slowly in realtime over the course of a week or so, and may slightly ruin your life during that period. The simple but elegant ruleset leaves lots of room to make and break alliances, and before you know it your friend’s getting up at 3am to launch sneak attacks while you sleep. A simple game that orchestrates amazing drama." Source

I'm very interested in doing a session. So if anyone currently plays it or would be interested in playing it, let me know and we can create a group! You can have up to 32 players so anyone's welcome. And I rather like games that I can jump into at any point to do stuff before heading off again.

It's browser-based and has mobile support, apparently. Check out the game's site here!

[member="Cylus Jest"]
Yeah, I know. I planned on grabbing the 3 months membership just for the sake of it -- assuming people are interested.

[member="Lurcano Car'dann"]

Good luck :p

[member="Lurcano Car'dann"]

I was kind of hoping to get larger group together, discuss the settings we wanted, and then set a launch date. I might check it out later with you, though, but I won't really be able to start anything until this weekend at the earliest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom