Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nemesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
c0029247fc719630da6ec789558934db.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PHYSICAL INFORMATION
    19GSY at the end of "My Long Awaited Nemesis."
  • Currently in the early thirties.

[*]Species: Arkanian Dragon
[*]Height: 4 meters
[*]Length:
  • Tail to Snout: 10 meters
  • Wingspan: 28 meters

[*]Weight: 8 Tonnes
[*]Appearance: Once a small crimson dragonette that hatched with the aid of the dark side of the force, It was raised in seclusion to all other life. Taken care of by Nick on his own. When Nick finally showed the galaxy of his mounts growth, she was built limber and nimble. Spines grew sharp, and teeth strong. However, that was many years ago. Over the years, this crimson dragon has been corrupted by the dark side of the force. Much like Nick and his deep connection to the dark side, Nemesis too, has grown dark. The reds deepening till they became black. Talons sharpening into wicked natural blades. Teeth ever deadly. Fully grown, it has morphed into something else. Still resembling a dragon in her base body structure, she is otherwise a completely different beast.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Nemesis, Scourge of Kro Var,
  • Loyalties: Nickolas Imura, And whoever he allows to ride her.
  • Notable Possessions: A saddle large enough to fit two people, and some gear if necessary.
  • Personality: Altered by the Dark side of the force, and holding a force bond with Nick, the two act very much along the same lines. Chaotic in nature. The rules of the jungle are the supreme law. Survival of the Fittest. Nemesis is quick to defend her master. Holding a true bond that even man's best friend can't beat. Nemesis draws upon the strength of her master. Using his emotions much like her own. Once Nemesis is angered, its very difficult to change her mind, or to calm her fire. Nemesis seems to almost hate all beings with equal prejudice. She seems more often annoyed by smaller beings who come near her, unless they are nearby Nick, in which case she gives almost a respectful tone.
  • Training: No training other than natural instincts. However, Nemesis has a wide range of weapons from literally eating the smaller beings of the galaxy, opening her maw to unleash a wave of flames, talons sharp enough to rip through durasteel like butter, and a tail to swipe at crowds of beings off their feet and into the air.
  • Combat Function: A dragon is a beautiful beast. One that is born for combat, and for battle. Nemesis is no exception, in fact, she is a perfected dragon. Naturally Arkanian dragons have talons, claws, a tail, teeth, and wings to fight with. One of the most rumored and sought after abilities of this particular dragon species, is its ability to spew fire from its maw.
Nemesis is able to perform all of these abilities, and a little more. Altered by the Dark side of the force in the form of Sith Alchemy, Nemesis' claws are sharper and more durable. Teeth stronger, scales more resistant, and her fire hotter than any beings rage. Naturally an Arkanian dragon has scales to withstand some small arms fire, and a few hits from a vibroblade. On the other hand, Nemesis can withstand much more punishment. One of the more crowning achievements of this transformation is lightsaber resistance. However, it has been proven that you can still break through the scales with many lightsaber hits and many blaster rounds. It will just take time to do so.

Another addition to Nemesis over her counterparts, is a Force Bond that she is connected to with Nick. It only began with very simple emotions. Growing to be more pronounced, and to the point now where Nemesis can understand command words in the Sith Language. Mostly being words of "Attack", "Retreat", "Fly/Soar", "Burn", "Come", Etc. Should one of the two be limited, or be unable to speak with their mind, Nick and Nemesis can exchange "Images" in the form of a memory so that they know where each other are. Recently, Nick is working on creating a link between the two called "Dragon's Sight" where Nick can see through the eyes of Nemesis as she has acute senses much better than any human could ever have. Able to see further distances, smell from further away, hear at rediclious lengths for the slightest difference.

Nemesis is not really great as a walking mount. She is a mobile mount with flight. Able to fly up to speeds of 140 km/hour, with a flight ceiling just under 3 kilometers. Nemesis over all is a flying, fire breathing, tank of a warmount over her natural born sisters of the Arkanian dragons.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION:
Nick and Morna Imura, Brothers of Kro Var, trained and grew in their separate ways. Morna known for his love of birds, and title of Phoenix. While Nick, was always the brother who was filled to the brim with anger and angst. After Morna's passing, Nick was in need of something. That something came up with the opportunity to find one of the most rarest creatures in the galaxy. Working together with another Sith Lord, Nick traveled into the mountains and cave systems of Arkania, and found his egg. After leaving the presence of this Sith Lord, Nick hid it away from the rest of the galaxy.

Hiding this egg, hatching it into this dragonette, raising it, altering it, changing it, and morphing it into a full fledged dragon, Nemesis was a burden to deal with in her early years. Being raised upon the emotions of anger, rage, and hate, were for some spans of time, all that Nick would allow for Nemesis to sustain herself with. Forcing this dragon to change into the monstrosity it is today. Now considered fully grown, Nemesis is one of the few creatures that can live on for centuries at a time. So there is much life within this dragon. However, it is unsure if her life with be expanded upon due to the force, or greatly shortened due to the altering of her genetic codes and biological attributes.

It has been a long time since Nemesis has been seen. Soon, she will rain fire from the sky once more.

OTHER NOTES:
http://starwarsrp.ne.../44946-rhaegos/ - This Dragon will be held to the same conditions as stated in this thread. Interactions in combat must be approved by the writers before hand for direct confrontation. Otherwise, the dragon can only be used for NPC vs NPC combat. As the dragon is a very power weapon, let alone beast companion, I have abide by these rules and hold myself too them.

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

Seeing as you agreed to the terms set in the Rhaegos submission and the fact you two used the same dev thread basis, I'm going to judge this the same way.

I'd like to see you bring the solo thread up to at least 10 posts. The general idea is that you get what you write for, now I know your solo thread has larger than your usual posts but I still believe it needs more so that it's around the same number of posts.

That being said I also wouldn't want to see this dragon being used excessively in combat against NPC units or structures either. So if you could agree to not abuse it and bring the solo thread up to ten then I can stamp it.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"], I have been busy with the event, as well as RL. So you may "deny" it and archive it until I finish up those four posts that I need if you so wish. Thank you for Judging my Submission.

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

Good job and glad to see you back in action! Just keep in mind the usual provisions with dragon mounts. Can't be used in PvP, and engagements with NPC or structures should be kept to a minimum. Of course any agreement between you and an opposing writer would make an exception.

Enjoy your dragon.

Approved, pending secondary.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom