Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Negotiations Were Short...

She felt bad for the man. It had to hurt to lose crew like that, to blame yourself. She sighed, keeping the ice pack on his head. He was lucky that they got him when they did, though. Heck, they were lucky Rex's ship picked up their distress signal.

It was not long before Rex showed up. She shook her head, "No apologies necessary. I'm glad we were able to do get them to safety. Myrkr is perfect." A few of the medics came by to administer some pain medication and other medical duties to him as Cassiopeia sat back on the chair. "Lucky we got to you in time."

[member="Rex Taff"] | [member="Darben Skirae"]

Darben Skirae lay there on the medical bed, as [member="Rex Taff"] then came over to him and healed him. He took a deep breath, it felt great without the pain he had from the gut punch he had taken. "Thank you Rex...and you..." He realized he had not gotten her name, and he looked to [member="Cassiopeia Caranthyr"]. "What's your name?" He wished to know the names of bot his saviors. He tried to sit up, and was no longer aching as he did. "How are my crew?" he asked, staring down at his feet with a rather...dark look.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex was worn and wasn't really listening much. He just sat quietly in the chair meditaing. But one of the medics answered the question for him. "Darben was it, she is [member="Cassiopeia Caranthyr"] and as for ya crew, apart from a few cuts and bruises all ship shape. Once we get to Myrkr we should be able to off load you no problems" She said with a smile as she continued fixing up other members of the crew who had been hurt in cross fire between them and the pirates.

[member="Darben Skirae"]

Cassiopeia rubbed her forehead a little bit, herself feeling like she had a headache coming on. She nodded a confirmation of her name after the nurse spoke. "You okay, Rex?" SHe asked him quietly, trying to figure out if he was okay too. It had been an intense fight and he looked worn down.

With that, she looked towards Darben, with another confirming nod. "Myrkr will be safe. It's home." She sighed, leaning back in her chair. She gave Darben a small smile, "Are you okay, though? How is the pain?"

[member="Rex Taff"] | [member="Darben Skirae"]

Darben rubbed a hand down his face as he listened to the medic. He was glad to hear the others were all right. Then [member="Cassiopeia Caranthyr"] asked him how he was feeling, and he tried to smile. He didn't feel anymore pain, or rather barely any. Just a bit of aches from the healed wounds. "I'm doing fine now...thanks to Rex" he said, his gaze saying thanks to [member="Rex Taff"] for what he had done in saving him and what remained of his crew.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex looked up, taking his helmet off. He looked somewhat worn but okay. "I am fine just need some time to meditate on my crystals in my lightsabres, just enough to keep me on my feet, we are going to need it. But I am glad you and your crew are okay Darben. I just wish we had come sooner, if I had have know these pirates were killing your crew from the being I would have order no prisoners." Not that we took any He though to himself.

[member="Darben Skirae"], [member="Cassiopeia Caranthyr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom