Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Needing a Thread

Alright, ladies and gents. I decided to go ahead and make some posts, but using my newest character that has limitless amounts of potential to become one of my most fleshed out characters. The only thing I need, are a few kind souls willing to come write with me! I'd start randomly posting in Open threads, but it would make no sense for a Space Viking to be on Coruscant.

If you're up for an RP, check out my character sheet and PM or post below!

Wanna join the New Order? I can train you and give you a ship if you're active and all that. It's a star destroyer. Not the best. But it works.

[member="Lok Jorunn"]

[member="Gherron Vael"]
That could work.

[member="Darth Narakada"]
I appreciate the offer, but I'm mainly into the creation of a story rather than joining a faction and getting imaginary starships :p if you didn't notice, I also write Darth Arcis

[member="Lok Jorunn"] Sweet, i'll get something up in a bit.

[member="Darth Narakada"] lawl. I always check on new characters and see who else they are. *is a major stalker* Also I saw you replied to our thread, i'm just in the middle of homework. Will reply soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom