Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Needen som peeps!

Yes I need people to Roleplay with. Currently I might like to have a master thats not really affiliated with the dark side. (trying to have a Jedi character for once) and maybe a few people who I can make friends with. Or even become adopted because I have no living or known family.

Just some thoughts.

FYI: my name and tags will hopefully be changed soon to the correct things.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
NO PEPSI FOR YOU!

*rereads title* Oh.

Hi, Dove! Welcome to SWRP! If you're looking for lightsiders, may I suggest @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]? Once this war's over, of course. But welcome!

@[member="Ronin Wendigo"] Sure, would you like our thread to be private, or open?

@[member="Jak Sandrow"] Mentions that other characters are Darren Shaw and Morna.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] Sure, though, I am not really with the Jedi at the moment Right now, I am preferring to be alone. So if there is a way to still be alone and be trained by you, then great.

Verd Ordo

V
I don't know yet realy, should not be to hard though verd travels a lot, though watt could a they (jed, sith, roung? watt are you aksakly?) have in common @[member=Dove]

Verd Ordo said:
I don't know yet realy, should not be to hard though verd travels a lot, though watt could a they (jed, sith, roung? watt are you aksakly?) have in common @Dove
He is a Roaming Jedi-like padawan. with no memories and good at hand to hand combat. So roaming might be what they have in common.

Veltraa said:
I wouldn't mind roleplaying if you're ever in need of the services of a holographic sentience
Well, I have a Proxy droid with me that uses holograms to change his build. (like Proxy off of Force unleashed)
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] Will do.

Ronin Wendigo said:
Well am open for suggestion....as can go with either one.
I could be on lets say, Alderran or courscant and we happen to meet eachother and discover that we are both apprentices.

Verd Ordo

V
Wel Thad can work, sindes verd finds his code and honor the most important thing, aswel as some fights, so I geas they would word well together, now we only need a way to let them meet. @[member="Dove"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom