Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Needed Rest | Silver Jedi (Kashyyyk, Open)

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

"Yes you will have to practice." Saying it when she sat there allowing the force itself to stay around. Ayumi reached out with the force breathing in to steady her nerves, to calm her body from soe of the excitement. "The dangers of the mind, of experiences and everything that we will be able to do here. I'd recommend for your training starting slow and simple. With creatures and inspiring them, with people in combat practice. Then when we are attacked use your skills where you can to allow yourself a better chance to build yourself up."

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
"Bugs in insects" actually that was a never interesting idea for trying out mental skills, "perhaps I could do that with ants and see if they work faster and efficiently". It was a good start, hopefully in time she could start doing it on animals, then people doing simple tasks and then one day in battle, plenty of time to refine and practice. "Anyways Thanks you for showing me this today Master Ayumi, I hope i can one day become as mentally strong as you are". Keeping focused she continued to reach out to the living beings nearby, getting a feel for how to quickly get the force technique underway, the day slowly winding away.

[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Ayumi gave a bow of her head to Sukai. "You are welcome Sukai. If you wish for more training I am around." Well not always she was there sometimes but there was a whole lot of other places on Kashyyyk beyond the silver rest they could go. She was checking out some parts of it as she rose up clasping her hands in front of herself, hair loose and going forward when she bowed her head. Ayumi was moving now and waited in case there was other questions but she could go and proceed around them. A smile was on her face before she stepped away with a look across seeing if there was anyone else around.

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Sukai rose up to meet Ayumi, giving a short bow as per usual, "I thank you for the lesson Master, I hope to put this power to godd use, I hope you have a nice and productive day". With that the young Jin departed to, walking slowly back to her dorm "I must be off though now, other tasks call me to attention, perhaps we can train again another day, unless you expect to get birbed", she joked. With a small laughter the young woman started to make haste towards the Silver complex, forgetting how much time had passed in the training session. (exit thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom