Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Needed Rest | Silver Jedi (Kashyyyk, Open)

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

"I like walking." SHe said it and offered a smile. "As to your question... have you met Master Matsu? She is one of the odler jedi you have within the silver. She has spent all of her years as a jedi, since she was born to now learning about the force. Learning about the jedi and everything in between. She has writeen countless papers about things and places I have never even well thought of." Ayumi said it though and sounded a little awed but mostly because she knew of all the jedi she was underappreciated and often overlooked since she didn't jump out and claim to be the best user of this or the foremost with knowledge of that. "As to what she did... I'd say she showed just how powerful you can be with the force and the lightside. She learned how to invigorate and inspire across the entire planet and beyond... but it wasn't battle meditation. Grandmaster Valae used battle meditation, Master Matsu generated and transferred force energy and power to us like she was a force battery."

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Walking was nice, and along such a spacious garden who could falt her, "no I have not met Matsu, my brother has and in my off time the woman's papers have been the odd reading of mine, but I have yet to delve deeper into her works". After all such papers and books were well beyond Sukai knowledge at this time, it would be like having a child trying to read a book before he could speak, it just did not work very well. She often wondered how powerful Matus was, not just in combat but the force, how wise and knowledgeable, perhaps a reincarnation as Yoda or other Jedi's from long ago with untold power. "Wait that was not battle meditation? wow, she has some power, to be able to invigorate so many people all at once with such ease, the light side sure is powerful when one puts their mind to it".

Of course it was, the light side was much more powerful then the dark, it just took a long time to master it, and time was something Sukai had plenty of. "Even so, battle meditation is still a I would like to learn one day to I may be able to help other, seeing as during the attack I myself was unable to do much before the Sith where repelled". The entire time herself more running around and getting prepared, by the time she had made it to the battle zone everything already being over.

[member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Ayumi looked at her and shook her head. "No not battle meditation. I can do battle meditation across a sector of space if I focus hard enough. help a fleet and army on and above the planet. She can make it so that the power was always there and she knows secrets to the force some of us can only dream of." She was walking though and stopped at the mention of wanting to learn the skill though when she offered a grin. "Well if this is a way young lady of asking for lessons. I should tell you... I respond better to bribes. I was a politician after all and am a princess for a time.... it was weird and the Rep[ublic was being strange so many of us went to Crina."

Sukai could only continue to listen with intent interest as Ayumi talked about Matus power, it was, overwhelming, it made her realize how far she still had to go in becoming a Jedi, well one as strong as Matus anyways. "Ah well if you are willing to teach me, but If you where still a politician I am sure my family has enough money to buy your favor, though I do hope the lessons are free, it would not be befitting of a Jedi to ask money to teach a student now would it". Though a task of some sort or price to pay seemed to be an actual thing, like Wu being allowed to shoot marshmallow at her in return of her lessons, which have been useful despite the new induced fear.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

"True I sohouldn't accept bribes but there is nothing wrong with a student bringing candy.. or tea or well that is allowed." She said it and stopped to look at it for a grin on her face. "I'll teach you though, never one to turn down using the force or letting myself stretch out. The older temples on the world will be the location. Many forget that this world has been visited over the years for centuries and that there are secrets here... reasons why it is the way it is and why some older species came here." She said it and had used soem of the research to work on it and find information about the temples as well as a map to something far older.

"Hmmmm, my mother is quite good at tea making, if you want I could acquire some for you, or just have mother make it on the spot", probably in part to the 600 years of practice, perfecting the fine art. "Never the less it would be the least I can to as thanks for offering training, even though you are not my current master and probably have much more to do", Sukai replied as the two continued to walk around the Silver Rest. "As for the Temples on this world, well many elude my grasp, usually this planet remains in good control of the Wookies, but I would be more then happy to go exploring in one". The last time she had done that resulting in some very interesting finds.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

She looked amused. "And wookiee's can't build temples? They feel the force, they have religion just as anyone." The look was there before she was moving around though. "We can meet whenever you like, searching around will be something we can do together." Her hands clasped behind her back. "Your master though isn't the jealous sort are they? THey are not going to be upset that you are meeting with someone else and learning a skill that they might not know?" Ayumi was curious and didn't want to get the padawan in trouble in this case. if anything she could talk to the master for her and convince them if it might prove a problem.

"Ah well, no but... never mind, I should have been more thoughtful in my choice of words", it was more the fact Wookies where not always the Jedi type, you know a warror like culture with fighters strong enough to rip humans limbs apart. Yer peaceful Jedi that want to help the galaxy and conduct peaceful negotiations did not come to mind, but Sukai was aware of their different religion sects, a very interesting people non the less. "Ahem, but yes we could do it here right now if that is okay with you, and maybe later we can go ruin searching, I am certain there are many skills I can learn from you", after all is was usually the less sociable Jedi masters that seemed to have the most power.

"As for my master... well no I do not believe they are jealous, but they might play that card as an excuse to throw marshmallows at you day and night... causing you to watch every corner... constantly be on guard". The most dangerous and brutal training ever, one that tested a persons will power, senses, speed and trust, you could never know when a soft tasty treat was aimed at your head. "So over all they won't mind, they are quite lax with who I train with, more so since I believe they ran off with my mother to search through the beach, something about wild animals".

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

"Your master and your mother are running off together?" Ayumi said it listening and the bit about the marshmallow was interesting.. she wanted to ask for more information but the girl seemed to almost be having wartime flashbacks of the incident.... Scary... best not push the fear. "We can start here but this is a small rest area, we don't want to disturb the other guests." She said it heading off to a smaller more secluded area and sitting downwith her hair falling behind her in a curtain. Then zipped down the bodysuit to her throat exposing her necklace more. The smokestone pendant was made to aid mental abilities and it served a purpose with her.

"Well running off to explore places and do missions, they seem quite friendly with one another", it was kind of strange how well they got along, was it something they had in common? Perhaps breast size, Wu and Kurenai had very large bust sizes, though it seemed strange that simple fact may have drawn the two women closer to one another, where most of the time Kurenai was more intimidating then friendly. "Oh yes, sorry I zone out a bit", she said as [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] told her to sit down in the small area away from the others, her eyes falling on a small pedant around her neck. "Is that smoke stone? I have that material integrated into my Yukata".

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Ayui looked at her while she was sitting there and the girl seemed ot have something on her mind about her master and mother... She didn't know much about them but she could accept it. So that they would be able to realy work on it. "Yes it is a smoke stone, it can help focus the mind." She had a look though crossing her legs until she was checking out a few of the parts here. "We'll start with the basics, battle meditation is a strain on the body and mind. You need to be able to focus and control yourself, control your breathing and control your thoughts to reach out and focus." Ayumi remained at the ready for anything but she could feel the minds around her.

Sukai took a cross legged position across from Ayumi as she explained smoke stone, "Yes I know, it was the reason I had it added to y Kimono, it has been very useful in the use of force powers". Also helping to keep her dark side tendencies in check, it would be quite unfortunate if in the middle of a battle she went all 'gut the enemy and bring them the most pain they ever experienced' or allies as well. "So you start it off similar to regular meditation right... wait I am stupid" why else would they call it 'Battle MEDITATION' if it did not involve parts of regular meditation. "Okay" letting out a soft breath Sukai cleared her mind, calming herself down and concentrating on the force.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Ayumi gave a suppressed chuckle but mostly nodded her head. "yes, you start meditating. Once your mind is clear and ready.... You reach out, feel the others... feel their minds. Their surface thoughts will come easy but this isn't what you want to do yet. You want to touch and feel every mind as far as you can stretch your senses. The furth you go and more you can influence." AShe was sitting there and reaching out with the force beefed up the jedi master... well mostly ebcause she compared to some she had met didn't tell everyone so this was the fun of a surprise as she felt the other minds. Not infleuncing or entering them to empower but to show Sukai how the technique was done.

Sukai kept here eyes close, nodding lightly to [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] as she explained what to do, slowly her mind clearing, herself flowing through the force, able to sense all those around force signatures, herself slowly brushing against their minds. She could feel Ayumi's present in her own mind quite prominently, she was certainly a strong force user, "I think I have the hang of it, well the first part anyways, what comes next after this"? she asked, in a slow quite voice, trying to maintain her concentration. It did not seem like a hard skills to grasp, but was probably harder to use in practice, when in an actual battle and touching several hundred minds all at once.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Ayumi remaiend quiet for a moment letting the force continue to flow between them. She wasn't going to break the girls concentration for the moment when she spoke having a look on her face. "Good you are touching minds. Now feel their thoughts and emotions. Just on the surface and begin to flow with them. Make them your own, make it so you aren't bashing your way into their minds but instead slowly sliping in. You are learning what they want, what motivates them. What makes them unique and you are learnign how best to enhance that but also seeing what makes the upset, what makes them demoralized."

Sukai silently nodded her head, even though [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] could not see it, but the Jedi master was probably able to sense the moment of the younger woman before her. taking head of their instructions Sukai slowly began push her presence into the nearby Jedi's mind, like a leaf slowly gliding it's way through branches to the forest fall, not forcing, but letting it flow naturally, only making sure to steer it in the right direction. Filtering though the nearby Jedi she started with the Verd whom the young Jin had talked to earlier, his mind awash with pride, to do right, the thought of a job well done seeming to life his spirits, even if the mans towards appearance said otherwise. In addition she tried to brush through Ayumi's mind, trying to get a fell for what made her happy... probably money.

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Ayumi's mind was complicated, she was different then most and kept herself guarded even when she didn't need to. No one usually cared about her family, about her legacy and she had worked to well do good. Rebuild and rework over claiming herself some power above the others. She preferred it that way, never the lead but always the steadfast supporter who would do all that was needed to help. Slowly the jedi master though felt the touch to her mind and instinctively raised her mental barriers. An obsidian tower without entrance behind walls of protection and surface thoughts about the different people. Both a mixture of first impressions and then in mental scenario's to mostly throw people off ranging from the lewd to the silly. A massive food fight breaking out here for no reason for instance.

Ayumis minds felt like a secure house, not actively blocking her advances but definitely not showing any entrances or cracks in the defense to look thought. Was it just practice form so many mental battles in the past? perhaps but the moment Sukai though the house that was [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] it suddenly became a strong hold, barriers of impenetrable material sprouting, it was daunting, but impressing as well. "You mental barriers, there are quire strong Master Ayumi, I suspect you practice a lot when it comes to these sorts of force powers"?

Ayumi Pallopides

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

"I do." She had a look on her face of amusement. "It doesn't do well to use mental abilities and not practice having some form of mental shield or way to protect yourself. I have always found those who claim wisdom and experience but never practice or train themselves to be... odd and strange as a result. One should never stop practicing, one should never stop learning or trying to experience the world. The wonders of the galaxy, the grotesque of it, all shape us... all encompass us and all are a part fo the force." She said it but continued to maintain her mental shields, it was like walking and chewing bubble gum at the same time. Really getting the practice with it.

"I see, that will be something I should look into, if I am to start learning mental skills and power", more so if she come into contact with the same Sith that had done the opposite of battle mediation during the attack. "Though I do understand what you say about some people, often a glass canon in many regards strong in one place but weak in another, often neglecting it for what ever reason", like most Sith who learning certain aspects of the force as a weakness for what ever reason. It was always a humors concept, more so when said weakness lead to their downfall, probably where the typical 'your arrogance blinds you' phrase came from. "So, I guess I will just have to practice on someone else now don't I"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom