Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need to Get a Character Movin'

Theta H'darr

ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇssʏ
Honestly, this character has been sitting around for a month with no progression. I didn't want to look desperate, but eh.

Anywho, If your interested in meeting- or making a joke out of a fight with an 13 year old ex slave, post here :3

Note, below are some key dev things I need to do.

1.) Theta needs a mando clan.
honestly, when I added Theta onto the Mando faction, I couldn't find a place to 'advertise' poor Theta. I'm kinda adding this part if anyone is interested. PM me if your interested in picking Theta up, and we can go from there.

[member="Theta H'darr"] Though i am Dar'manda i am a mandalorian of the Bralor bloodline. With a soft spot for children, perhaps i could be of assitance. Though my way of speaking may be a little theatrical for a thirteen year old to follow.

Theta H'darr

ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇssʏ
People actually responded : D

[member="The Traveler"]

We could make a thread and see what happens from there. Shoot me a PM so we can discuss more : 3

[member="Boo Chiyo"]

ex-slave, eh? Alright then x3 send me a PM and we can talk more on the idea of Boo and Theta's encounter.

[member="Nyicon Sadachbian"]

Imperial officer, I don't see to many of you around o . o totally for it man, shoot me a PM so we can talk more x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom