Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need someone to learn Force-healing from

At this point my medical functions are mostly two-fold: mental health and radiation therapy (and more accurately cyber-knife, chucking 6-8 MeV radiation into a patient, thanks to the Force-radiation spell).

As a medical practitioner, I would probably have some grounding on which to learn Force-healing. I already have a lot of spells in my spellbook, so I suppose an extra one won't hurt. Anyone can show me how to use the Force for healing?

Just no dark-siders (Cathul has had her share of issues with dark-siders) please...

Matreya

Force... radiation? Is there precedent? Or something just made up? Cause I imagine the energy required to do something like that would tire out any practitioner not dedicating several years to mastery of the skill

I don't mind teaching. I'm a slow poster and if there is a group perhaps you could all be interns at one of the hospitals Rianna works at.

[member="Lyth Meran"][member="Cathul Thuku"][member="Asriel Dreemurr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom