Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some bad guys!

[member="Jhiaga Shiwr"] Seems like a good place to start this thread. [member="Dax Fyre"], I'm down to use this. Seems like it could be fun.

I like that it's a ruined planet that the Bounty Hunter and a Jawa brought back to partial life.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[member="James Mathison"], [member="Jhiaga Shiwr"]

Sounds good to me. Jhiaga, since its your planet how do you feel about us checking out the tomb for the holocron? And potentially sabers given who's coming with us.

Well, of course, the tomb is the central point of this all. The mausoleum of Stugria holds many traps and defenses I will describe as you go - you can plunder it to no end if you wish, but beware, the more pillaging of the tomb is made, the more drastic measure Jhiaga is gonna make.
Also, [member="Dax Fyre"] , would you be up for a lightsaber fight at some point? Jhiaga still uses her mother's, and she could pick up one from the three available.
As for taking these sabers, feel free to plunder and steal. Just know that the dead jedi's lightsabers are quite... mh. Cursed would be a nice term, considering the unholy amount of tampering that has been done with it.
[member="James Mathison"] , what kind of thread entrance would you like? I thought about a crash-landing on your part, since Jhiaga has an observatory to see what's coming her way, and droids. After a fair warning, if they refuse, she'd have no qualms shooting. Or we could do something totally different if you so desire.

Sorry, crazy work week. [member="Dax Fyre"] you can start it.

[member="Jhiaga Shiwr"] I'd say crash landing would be much of a beginning since we are searching for Holocrons, it seems not quite so playable with the current plans. We'd need to steal a ship to leave the planet. It wouldn't seem fair to you if we took your ship to get away, then you'd be stranded there. :p

[member="Atheus"] bring whatever you want.

[member="James Mathison"], [member="Darth Manah"] [member="Dax Fyre"] I have been busy with work as we had three people leave within the past month. I have had to take up a crap ton of hours to cover for them. So I have been reserving my posting time to smaller threads that I can keep track of, or if they are larger ones, then I make time as much as I can.

I apologizes for this. If you would like, I can post and see what I can do, or you can edit me out. I do not care for either. Since you guys want this holocron, I don't want to be holding you back from something you may want or need for more story progression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom