Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need some bad guys!

Hello all. [member="Dax Fyre"] and myself are looking for about two or three bad guys to play our opponents in an upcoming thread.

Sith, bounty hunters, or just any criminal types are welcome. We are planning on searching for a Sith Holocron and desire some opposition. It's supposed to be a fun, casual, story telling thread.

If any are interested, please show your support here.

If there is a larger number of interested parties, we may be inclined to expand this into a small band of good vs evil adventure.

[member="Atheus"]
[member="Darth Manah"]
[member="Darth Abyss"]
[member="Jhiaga Shiwr"]
[member="Dax Fyre"]

Glad to see so many interested parties. I'll leave this up for another 24 hours then we'll decide how this will go down in another thread.

[member="Dax Fyre"] [member="Jhiaga Shiwr"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Darth Manah"]
Sorry for the delay in replying, but if this seems to be everyone, I'd like to start planning this.

[member="Atheus"] if my memory serves, you're part of the Iron Empire, correct? Would that not make you a "good guy" If Dax is okay with it, we could use an extra set of hands on our side. It would be a three in three scenario, logistically.

[member="Dax Fyre"], After looking at your bio, I noticed that we used the same picture for our armor. *I have the same image in my bio as well. And used it for a sig for a time*

Though, I will say, pitting these two against each other will be interesting.

Let's play ball.

[member="Dax Fyre"], I just have a chit ton of time on my hands. And, this was a tabletop character I made when playing with a few friends on skype. I just brought him to life here. *shrugs shoulders* thats all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom