Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need rp partners

I hope you have good RP skills. Because if there is conflict between characters than you will need to be able to defend yourself in a way that makes sense XD

HK-74

H
not exactly with strait up combat, its kind of hard to rp about that because each person could just say the killed the other. I find it rather stupid to be quaint. what I am good with is outsmarting people, so if their is a battle, be ready, lets hope this doesn't happen

That is godmodding and it shouldent be allowed. Fight should be carefully watched so a winner can be decided. All attacks should be listed as 'Attempts."

(Kira would attept to land a side kick to HKs lower body. If that failed he would try for a punch to the face.)

(HK saw the kick coming and swiftly moved out of the way. But then a fist was flung at his face and he was to slow to react. The blow landed perfectly and HK stumbled. Then threw out a punch as well. If that failed he would try to tackle.)

And ect and ect.

HK-74

H
well, there was aan opera, my parents where robbed and killed, I was imprisoned for 5 years, I had to get out to climb some snowy mountains, trained with some bearded dude for another 2 years, burned his city in the mountains down, returned to my home town, bought a bunch of black armor and started fighting crime, then I met this scary dude with this creepy lookin mask and next thing you know im on fire then fighting a clown and then this buff dude with a mask and a scraggly voice. then I went parachuting with my friends to this tropical island it was AWESOME!! until a bunch of mercinaries came up and kidnapped all my friends and imprisoned us again, then some dude with a Mohawk killed my brother and I went on a quest to kill the Mohawk guy. lets see there where some cave mushrooms then some indian lady then I stabbed Mohawk man in the neck. then im in thes yellow jumpsuit fighting some drug dealer and then I killed him with some ceremonial knife and I escaped the island. then the crziest thing happened. I became an engineer and was ordered to go check on the disappearance of some space ship. went there and there where these creepy zombies everywhere and some giant red glowing rock, next thing I know I destroy the red rock and I wake up in a straight jacket. destroy aother red rock and then visited a huge planet filled with red rocks and I destroyed them all. and that's pretty much all that happened

And the farcry three mowhawk guys name was Vaas. And he wasent a Mecenary he was a pirate.

Hoyte was a Tyrant slave trader. Not a drug dealer XD

HK-74

H
also I was intentionally making it hard to figure out, like I said Mohawk guy instead of vas, buff dude instead of bane, red rock instead of marker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom