Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need rp partners

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
hey, im looking for some people to rp with. The rp will be a group of people going to a certain planet and taking down a huge Republic base. I like the idea because we could go through the base guns blazing or silently. There could be other tactics as well. Just an idea. If anyone is interested then reply to this thread.

Yes well it might be a good idea to at least get a concept. It wont be easy to simply take down ANY base. Needs careful planning and such. I mean think about the TV show or movies. Is anything like taking down a base every easy? If you do this you better be one slick knight. XD

Might be best to put the plan first to see if it gains others attintion. I did what your doing before XD Putting up the idea and asking if anyone was interested. No one ever replied because i lacked information. Plus we are both new members so our resources may be limited...maybe.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Ok heres what im thinking. We get someone to create a distraction at the south wing of the base, while we have two stealthy people infiltrate from a ventilation system near the west wing. The stealthy people will disarm the alarms, so the rest of the team can enter. Three people will take out the second floor which is home to the bases general. This floor will be highly guarded so it will be done by the best fighters of the group. the lower floor will have a lot of attention on it. We will have a unit try to take attention off of the people who made the distraction so they don't have to go through a fire fight. We will slowly surround the troops at the 1st floor and take them out. Maybe set up traps so kill a good number of them.

Mmmmm, in my opioion this is a clever plan. All you need is a way out and perhaps some intel. Kira is a Info Broker and many other things. You could hire him to hack the systems and perhaps be the eyes in the sky. He can also arrange for pickup.

HK-74

H
suggestion: perhaps now we could have a.... how do I say this.... more *official* rp together rain. if your okay with it, im in

Kira gets in everones way. Kira is overly confident. A bomb can blow up next to him and he would be like *Turns around and looks around* "Ok then."

And he will be your eyes and ears so he wont be the one in your way. He will in a strange way being leading you through the building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom