Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Planetary Shielding?!

So, ever have those pesky One Sith at your doorstep? Need that extra umph to keep them at bay? Maybe just Hutt wanting to defend a planet its King Pin on? Warlord in the Prime? This will help you!

The Merr-Sonn Munitions, Inc. Money Maker!

Planetary Shielding!

Soo...

Just gonna leave this link here for the Marketplace page...Merr-Sonn Marketplace Page

Also, as the Marketplace ad says! If you speak to (PM) the owner, Matreya, you may be eligible to receive a discount of anywhere from 25-75%!

As well, as a last moment decision, for those that do not have the credits up front, upon signing a contract, payment plans can be arranged. Each standard month a set price would be sent to Matreya, and you would be allowed to keep you life - err, toy!

Lol, really? No one needs shielding? I honestly figured it would shoot off the shelfs!

From an RP'ers stance, I will offer also, my last bit is to everyone. You want the shielding for your planet? Ask. I don't need to see that your company makes X, or that your planet makes Y, because I made the payment plan option! It means even the most broke person can show up and be helpful.

I, ooc, will chalk it up as the full amount. IC, you needn't ever even Roleplay sending the money. The only time I'm concerned is when it is shown specifically that your char is like no! I'm not paying you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom