Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need people to attempt to stop a warcrime

Lev Orlova

An irredeemable soldier haunted by his sins.
Hello friends, I'm looking for two people at most to help shore up and establish a critical part of my character's backstory where he worked in a shady PMC and committed war crimes in the Outer Rim. This will be about 12 years in the past and the ending will already be determined, its the in between that we will be figuring out.

The gist is this:

- You're some kind of law abiding person that genuinely cares about the lives of the innocent, not just a bounty hunter that is "just here to do a job."

- You're given a mission by a faction that seeks to gather intel on my character who is an unknown lieutenant in the shady PMC "Gruppa Taktikal Solutions," which at this point merely has been rumored at committing various war crimes to keep rowdy tribals and the rebellious oppressed and down trodden in place in various Outer Rim backwaters.

- You discover my character and the PMC he works for about to/in the process of exacting punishment on a village that has supported rebels in the past.

- You could perhaps have some kind of conflict as you're only there to gather intel and not stop any of the warcrimes themselves, but ultimately you step in to stop it.

- A fight ensues between the NPCs in the PMC and my character.

- Many of the PMC are killed and somehow you get a picture of my character's face without his gasmask on during the fight.

- My character ultimately escapes, and from there if we're still interested we can get a cat-and-mouse story going on that leads up to the present day.

Lev Orlova

An irredeemable soldier haunted by his sins.
@Subject 73 "Red" You could jump in if you wanted, but you'd probably be alone and not affiliated with the other group as they were all Galactic Republic at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom