Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Money? I Have Some!

As you certainly do not know, I run the company, Zrimmir Universal Banking Union, ZUBU, which is a commercial and investment banking institution, as well as an insurer corporation. Meaning, if you need a savings account, checking account, loan, financial capital (Similar to a loan but different, trust me), financial mediator, or insurer, just ring us.

More seriously, I'm a financial institution looking to do contracts or just threads with anyone, be it a company, individual, organization, or faction, I'm open to anyone and anything. Although I do not currently have a marketplace thread up, I'm in the process of making one but for now, my company submission will have to suffice.

Thanks!

[member="Melvand Zrimmir"] Maybe a thread about you booking a room in my hotel in an attempt to get my hotel to change the bank it's operating with. She feels a little hamstrung by the bank account having unsatisfactory interest rates.

Thats perfect! I'd love to do a thread like that with you.

Could you start the thread? Right now I'm writing a few replies so it might be a while before I could do it.

[member="Varindar Asyt"]

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="Melvand Zrimmir"]

Could use a loan to jump my company up to tier three expansion. Wanna negotiate a contract with Denon Stahl Arms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom