Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help With a Recolor

Heads up to anyone interested in doing this! It's already been finished, so it isn't necessary, but I'll gladly take anything nonetheless, always appreciated!

Hello all!

So as I've done in the past, I've come to the art section of these here forums in need of help. I myself am not an artist and considering the wide variety of people on this site who are very capable with different forums, I've decided to come here once more! So to put it simply, my character has had a single picture for the entire time he's been here, which is fine. What he's been lacking in though due to this, is a little more depth to him. I myself have never played any Dynasty Warrior games, but someone random Sith filth told me he looked similar to one of their characters or is possibly one of them, so I've done a little research.

The only character I found that looked similar was Zhao Yun, but this is all unnecessary backstory. All I really desire is a recolor of this image.

f1a115b71e7731f2fe2d0072cbfc99c5.jpg

The armor, hair, and skin tone are all great. All I ask is anything that has a blue hue/color to it that isn't armor, be changed to a crimson color. As for the light blue cape, I ask that be changed to a black color. Everything else is good on the image. Thanks for the help in advance, you artistic masters you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom