Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need help making a new character

Hey all,

I want to make a new character and can't think of any way to make them more unique or interesting aside from the initial idea.

The whole thing is that they are a low level Merc that is often hired as a bodyguard or for security work. However, they are unwittingly a Sleeper Agent style of character. They enter a different state of mind and remember nothing afterwards. They kicker, their alternate state is a Highly Dangerous Serial Killer. She's being controlled by an unknown organization or beings, that give her a target or place her in an area that contains their targets. She is highly effective at killing and (like I said above) remembers nothing. She hardly notices a difference in her appearance afterwards (blood or torn clothing/ ruined environment).

That's all I've got for her so far. Wanted to ask if anyone had any ideas that could spice up the concept a bit.

She's a Human female by the way.

Any feedback or suggestions are welcome.

Darth crihl

D
Well you'll have to figure out what kind of organization or group is causing it but that could be developed in a story arc. But if you want ideas I'm more than welcome to talk them over either in dms here or on discord my discord tag is majorpayne#7968

I think she sounds really interesting. At this point I’d say let the rest develop in threads. Perhaps you’d need to discover how she ended up in that organization. What their goals are etc.

Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae

Can you post the link for The Exchange Group here pls. Got the character up, just need to join it as a "half" member

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom