Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Friends/Foes/Everything Else

[member="Stephanie Swail"]

Glad to see you're getting up on her feet, and garnering quite a bit of interest. ^_^

If you're ever in need of Sith foil to be a nuisance along her travels then I'm down for that.

Or if you'd like a more...violent option then there's also [member="Vaylin"] :lol:

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Jacob Crawford"] Thank you! And, well, she needs life experience so....I'm happy to be flung into the deep end as her journey starts. Vaylin does sound interesting and I've never seen her in action so.... up for it? :D

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Hi all!

Stephanie is back and still with high muse and ready for more.

I need to start getting her into a Faction now - thanks to all who have and are writing with me currently shaping her view on things.

Anyone want to write and create new relationships, good or bad, and can lead me into the Light or tempt with the Dark (good luck!) then just let me know or shoot me a PM.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom