Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Friends/Foes/Everything Else

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Soft reboot commencing for Stephanie Swail - my Light Side Jedi with a new look and new attitude.

She is one who trained and was raised as a super-Force soldier for the Republic, but the experiment never was completed and so needs to find a place to settle herself and a whole host of friends and foes and everything in between.

Also, she was taught and told to study many Jedi and Sith present on this site, so you never know if you meet her, she may have studied you and idolises you or loathes you.

As a testament to my Chaos-departed friend who wrote Corvus Raaf, I've created a strong-minded female Jedi to continue kicking ass and hope she can become a good standing character alongside you all in a legacy of strong characters gone before her as a self proclaimed Shield of the Jedi.

She's a bit of Rey, a bit of Leia, a bit of Jyn...and all with strong muse for adventure and building relationships across Factions.

Please shout if you're interested in shaping her exploration and discovery in ANY way; the more engaging and character fuelled the better. Can't beat good story-telling drama.

Let's have some fun out there.

9b525b4527bc22e69f10f833b391eb8c.gif

[member="Stephanie Swail"]

I would be interested in interacting if you are interested in interacting with a Knight of Ren that is? :) (Also Ren are far different than the Jedi or Sith but still are dark side users)

I have not finished my first character yet, though I'd be glad to assist you in any way on your adventures. My character can serve as a friendly room-lender in return for small or large favors. Hope we can discuss this through RP some time.

John Ash

Only by Fire do we become Ash.

Well if you want to find a new home for her, I might have a good solution for you. I started up a new, sort of, faction that might interest you. It is called the Pii System currently and will eventually change as we aim for Major. The faction is about building up and revitalizing systems/worlds that have gone more or less unnoticed by the galaxy at large for some time. In the Pii system right now there is a group of Ex-Republic refugees who fled from Denon and found themselves in the system. My character John has allowed them to stay being the owner of the system. So just a little background for you.

The faction is going to be story drive with lots of opportunities for companies to get threads they need to tier up. It will not be as combat driven as most factions tend to be though that aim for major, although it will be there still for those who enjoy that aspect of RP. If this sounds good to you then feel free to take a look at it. I will provide the link to the faction for you as well.

I know it is a shameless advertisement for my faction, but you got to do what you got to do to get the word out there. Regardless of what you decide I do wish you luck in getting your char up and going again.

Pii System

[member="Stephanie Swail"] Did someone say Gin?! Oh. Wait. Jyn, lame.

Howdy! This character is Jonathan Slate aka Jimmy and he's a big homage to Sharlto Copley and the crazy roles he plays. Basically Jon is a crazed alcoholic drug addicted human replica droid who at one point was an actual person and now of days he's mostly just insane. But he's a lot of fun to RP with be it friend or foe and provides a ton of laughs. So if you're looking for that sort of Internet humor that Disney goes for in their Star Wars films then this guy is for you.

Also Imma pour one out for my departed homie Raaf.

Can I introduce Baghead into this barrel of fun?

A poor man's super villain, a (run of the mill, if you ask him) psychopath with no strings attached, a bad influence if you will. With a goal of bringing the galaxy back to its primordial state, one of chaos and anarchy, and to ensure order, and good disappear as the true nature of the galaxy's inhabitants takes over from the fragile structure that rules the present day. He's a showman first and foremost, not to leave a single being without an impression of him wherever he goes. All around box full of surprises, and fun (Depending on your definition).

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Jonathan Slate"] Well...certainly hard to say no to that! Interesting character you have there. :)

[member="Baghead"] And another one! Baghead? I like the originality....!

[member="Emeline Thorn"] Are you a normal one? :p Happy to help set something up anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom