Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Need an Apprentice?

Kathal

K
If you would like to explore some new, more philosophical and sneaky Darkside fun times, Kathal could be a potential candidate. He is a leading member of the Scions of the Truth, an ancient cult of Darksiders devoted to the long forgotten teachings of the first Sith. Your character seems to have had plenty of traveling experience, so it is possible that Kathal encountered her during one of his own foray's into the wider galaxy. If you would like to discuss some of the finer details, let me know!

Adilya Solveig Adilya Solveig

So — bumping this thread up again. Same conditions — had something started, it’s dead in the water and I would really love to get this apprentice thing going for her. I definitely feel like there is a good story to be had with Adi.

Thanks y’all.

Rath isn't a Sith, but he is still a dark sider if nothing else. Otherwise I'd be open to brew some stories apprentice or not. Adilya Solveig Adilya Solveig

Jax Thio Jax Thio wouldn't mind brewing a story with you either. Rath doesn't encounter very many Jedi (i think he technically met one but it was very brief) and I'd like to correct that if you want to.

Hi Adilya Solveig Adilya Solveig

I actually just made Darth Hellique II. I'd be interested to introduce him and Adilya. I think they come from a similiar place as half breeds and outcasts of their own cultures. I made him with the idea of being a mentor to many young darksiders, and also to occupy an interesting space that may or may not be present in the current New Sith Order/BoM darksiders. What that space is yet I'm not too sure, but I'm confident I'll find it.

If you're still looking for a master, let me know what you think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom