Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Need a Slaver and/or a Slave

I'm looking for one or two characters for a semi-particular scenario. My character is from a very far out planet, hardly noticeable and not worth landing there for the scant resources found there. But there is a civilization aboard. This makes it the perfect target for slavers, who have recently discovered this planet and it's inhabitants. I'm looking for either A. a slaver to kidnap and try transporting my character, B. A fellow abductee or C. both.

Please PM me if you're interested, all of it is up for discussion.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
I'm looking for one or two characters for a semi-particular scenario. My character is from a very far out planet, hardly noticeable and not worth landing there for the scant resources found there. But there is a civilization aboard. This makes it the perfect target for slavers, who have recently discovered this planet and it's inhabitants. I'm looking for either A. a slaver to kidnap and try transporting my character, B. A fellow abductee or C. both.

Please PM me if you're interested, all of it is up for discussion.

I've got a couple of characters that could go as slave, slaver, or even someone trying to stop the slave trade. It's up to you, really.

Brotherhood of the Maw intensifies

Jokes aside, we have an entire major faction dedicated to enslaving folks. Feel free to hit a member up from the faction page if you’d like. I’m sure you’ll get a quick response

I have a large mass of infantry partly former slaves if you want help against the slaveholders.

Would this happen on my character's planet or after she's been transported elsewhere? Since I'd like to get her out into the rest of the galaxy with this RP.

I've got a couple of characters that could go as slave, slaver, or even someone trying to stop the slave trade. It's up to you, really.

Well why don't we go with the slaver option? Since that's a pretty important hinge in the RP.

I have three frigates and a lot of former Wookie slaves who are very willing to behead slaveholders if you need the means and the men. I'm short of space fighters though

Oh, that seems a little OP for what I'm looking to happen. But it might still work.

Brotherhood of the Maw intensifies

Jokes aside, we have an entire major faction dedicated to enslaving folks. Feel free to hit a member up from the faction page if you’d like. I’m sure you’ll get a quick response

Thanks. I'll give it a look if these two partners don't pan out.

I don't exactly have a character that fits the bill, but I'd be open to making a fellow abductee to roleplay with you. Not unless you want a darksider that somehow got captured by the slaves with you as an abductee.

Last edited:
I don't exactly have a character that fits the bill, but I'd be open to making a fellow abductee to roleplay with you. Not unless you want a darksider that somehow got captured by the slaves with you as an abductee.

What me and Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red have set up could work as a good origin story for a character of yours if you're interested in them being a science experiment of some kind. If you'd like I could have you hop in as a second purchase as a backup or already be in his lab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom