Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Need a sith faction

The Human

T
The Brotherhood of the Maw is generally the Sith Faction of choice that is a major. However other choices are still out there like the remitments of the Sith Empire. My advice? If you got Discord, come check out a few that are online...never know who you run into these days.

cryptotha kelsthryxa cryptotha kelsthryxa

The Human

T

Government will be Brotherhood of the Maw. There is a public thread going actually called Blockade of Stobar which has gotten attention of the Galactic Alliance, Brotherhood of the Maw, Rimworld Trading League and myself. Hop in if you want to converse with others...who knows, maybe you fall into a good crowd.

So there are a few Sith factions. The Brotherhood of the Maw and The Sith Order are the two largest atm.

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius and I are both in The Sith Order. It is a big and active group with lots of diversity and an interesting emergence story that may be interesting to a new member. We have writers old and new, so there is a good mix of different experiences.

Both of these factions will likely fit your bill. Perhaps you would like to jump into our discord and have a chat ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom