Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a RP...

Ya so i made this char because i wanted a new one... and now need somewhere for him to go. Was hoping you guys might have ideas for how to introduce him RP wise to the SW universe, and if i do start up something i would like to know if anyone is interested in RPing with this char. As for a faction i really haven't picked one yet, though it is unlikely i will send this guy to the Sith Empire, as my other two chars are already with the Sith Empire. No offense Tyrin.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/14162-yusan-fenn/?p=156435 <---- His Bio.

Rogue jedi... I have a few possibilities. I could train you, as I am a rogue myself. However, that would depend on your character's way of thinking, as Xardus leans more towards a neutral good. Also, I already have two apprentices atm, even if they rarely get on. I also have a character that is more neutral than any of my characters, a 19 year old girl with a scythe. Maybe they could become friends and travel together? IC she's always looking for a new friend, and has yet to openly trust someone.

Both options are fine with me, which ever character you want to get RP on is fine with me. If you want your girl char to meet him or your knight you can look for him on Eshan, theres a rumor that he lives in a cave in the middle of nowhere due to his murdering as stated in his bio.
@[member='Xardus Folidaar'],

Ok, and if anyone else wants to start a RP with Yusan, just post here and we can start something up, the cave is not the only rumored place, as there is also the spot his father died in at a clearing and his old home which is nothing but a burned down building in the middle of no where.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom