Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a RP Started [Sith Soldier]

Horaan Estidal

Ghost Squad Leader, 158th Infantry Division
Hey, im new to the site, and I dont think I have the writing capability yet of starting up a RP, but If anyone is interest in RP with me let me know! You can go read my char's bio to find out more about him. Hes a non force using Soldier, although he has displayed unexplainable feats, so he has the potential of becoming a force user later on. At the moment Horaan is a sergeant in the military! You could even be apart of my squad if you wanted to (thats if you were another soldier)

Horaan Estidal

Yeah sure! If your capable of starting up a RP id be down with that! I''ve just been promoted to squad leader, so training would be nice, see how well our squads can work together etc. Im getting off here in 20 mins, so if you start it ill probably join in tomorrow morning/after school.

Horaan Estidal

haha thanks! *brofist*
Yeah im very new to RP'ing, Ive always wanted to do it. I tried tabletop RP games, but no1 in my city/school really does that, so online is my best option :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom