Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a new Faction

Well, personally after looking over your bio i would suggest two factions. The Republic or the CIS. Yusan himself is constantly looking for other Echani and perhaps in time we can get an Echani sub faction going with all our new people popping up. So personally i vouch for the Republic as Yusan and for the fact your Bio would have you fit well, or the CIS as your bio would also make is seem like you would fit there too. Either way, looking forward to getting a chance to RP with you, Echani are the best afterall. Even if you arent full blooded, neither is my char. @[member="Subject 13"]

Dred Varad said:
what jack said
I'm going to be your adopted brother and you call me Jack when its Zack? *facepalm* Close enough I guess.

13, This is Darren Shaw's writer account, and Morna Imura's. I know that you are with the Fringe at the current moment, so may I ask why you want to leave them? They are still very much active, and in fact are taking part in the event threads, Hell Morna just got his Master promotion less than 3 days ago. SO why the leaving?

Zack Danheir said:
I'm going to be your adopted brother and you call me Jack when its Zack? *facepalm* Close enough I guess.

13, This is Darren Shaw's writer account, and Morna Imura's. I know that you are with the Fringe at the current moment, so may I ask why you want to leave them? They are still very much active, and in fact are taking part in the event threads, Hell Morna just got his Master promotion less than 3 days ago. SO why the leaving?
I am not with the fringe because i was removed from them for some reason for being inactive >.>

And congrats bud.

Subject 13 said:
Interesting...leave it to the Empire to loose their allies.
Mandos and the Empire were never allies on this board. We tried to align with them during the early days of the site, but they aggressively refused. Then the War happened, and was ended by a non-aggression pact, but we've still been hostile ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom