Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Master... Help plz?

Hello loves! So my main is going into hiding/ death/ other assumed circumstances for her not being around for a bit. That being said...My alt Selena will be needing a Master...Preferably a female character who'd be open to writing with a padawan who wants to write a "forbidden/frowned upon" relationship with that master. That being said I want to write a developing relationship of student/ master going on missions/ training together then going into friends. then making a transition into relationship/ lovers. I want to write an epic story arc that'll take time. Anyone ever done something like that before? Would anyone be willing to do so with this character?

Anyhoozles I'll leave this here.... There's not a big shiny Harlem Shake/ nuke it button but I hope someone will respond...

(insert nervous smile)

Cheers Loves! :)

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] oh you know me but.... wouldn't have even known about this thread without your tag.

and I am mostly around all day, willing to thread and make it work for some fun if you would want it.

Well unless anyone else shows up...So far you're the only one. So maybe throw up a post or pm and go from there? Anyone else is interested then they'll pop up...

[member="Nameless One"]

Also [member="Valiens Nantaris"] I owe you a twi'lek or two...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom