Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a location for an event? Need a little music? I got you

dKd3nOp.png

Hartlite, the same band that brought you hits like Wary and Adore, is coming to your neck of the galaxy! Whether you see them for the renegades they are or only think of them as rebel scum, they're here to shake things up and put on the best show this galaxy has ever seen either way! And if you want to see these delinquents with your very own eyes, be sure to catch them when they land on your planet! Otherwise, you'd better get your hyperdrives ready or you'll be out of luck!

tkdkmZx.png
OOC time!

If you want a flavorful venue for your events to be hosted at, let me know! Or if you just wanna interact with Helly Reyne herself, maybe do an interview or have her (or the entire band) as "precious cargo" in the middle of some sort of galactic conflict. Of course, she can't actually fight seeing as she's just a "civilian" more or less, but anyone can shoot a blaster, right? ...Right?

For some context, Helly Reyne is the lead singer and frontwoman of the rock band Hartlite. They're moderately famous, not necessarily a household name, but anyone who keeps up with current music would almost certainly know about them, however vaguely. Feel free to mention them in passing whenever, there's a severe lack of in-universe pop culture references to choose from anyway.

Because of a riot started at a concert on Kothlis that resulted in the death of several rioters, all of whom were fans of Hartlite, Helly has since refused to perform for anywhere that's under the control of the Galactic Empire again. As for the Sith Empire and First Order, it would have to depend on the situation, but it's a possibility!

So if you've got a use for a character/events like this, or if you just wanna partake in some spices in the back of some well-off (but still shady) market with a celebrity, first off how dare you use me as a connection to get your own spices and drinks, I'm more than just a "star" with a lot of personality thank you very much, deep down is a human being whose passion for music just so happens to be a dominating force, and no amount of idol worshiping will change that.

But second of all, hit me up so we can thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom