Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a few Jedi students

So I'm running a pretty complicated story arc right now, the synopsis being a certain Sith Lord is trying to become a minor deity; Cedric and his group are trying to stop him.

Anyway, I've reached a point in the story where Cedric intends to train a few apprentices to match the numbers this Sith has serving him. The training would be group and mission oriented, with whatever I felt like throwing at you in-between.

Cedric's a fairly traditional Jedi: a mix of a historian and a soldier. He's also a fanatic for the Light, and his stories are generally grim with lots of dark humor thrown in for levity.

I'd prefer people that can post at least once a day. The faster the better. If you're interested please shoot me a PM.

tenor.gif

[member="Cedric Grayson"]

If you are interested in taking on an older student, then Kao is your guy. But be warned, his past is skewed and he is trying to figure out both what had happened and what he is now, trying to cope with the demons which inhabit him while still standing true to the Light. Basically a "recovery arc" if you will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom