Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need A Cop (Or something similar)

Jan VonFowl

Part-Time Party Crasher
So, [member='Skylar Ichor'] and I need some kind of law enforcement type to hunt them down and give them a slap on the wrist... or at least a talking-to. Jan is a daredevil underground speeder pilot, and Sky is a rather skilled pickpocket.

Please give us our little "Oh, sh*t, it's the fuzz" moment. :p

[member="Jan VonFowl"]

Well I couldn't exactly give you a "it's the fuzz!" moment, but I could give you a good talking to. And as for [member="Skylar Ichor"] goes, Gray could catch her pickpocketing him and teach her a lesson.

Queen Sovereign said:
Prepare the condoms, whips and chains.
Farscape-S2-15-Part-3-02.jpg

Lets do this!

[member="Queen Sovereign"]

Now quite... Assassins kill for their ideals because well... they're assassins. They shape the world by deciding who dies.

I defend others as the first tenet of my code is life.

I try to shape the galaxy by deciding who lives

Again... I don't kill unless absolutely necessary. I imprison... we only have three crimes that when the court comes, can offer capitol punishment. And those are genocide, slaving an entire race, and treason. Other than that, we do our best to take our targets alive. We'd even capture Vornskr alive if we could... then we'd have a short trial and execute him because he's probably broken two of our capitol laws.

Not to mention, I have no problems with you knowing who i arrested. Assassins kill from the shadows then disappear without a trace.

*points to my playby* I love assassins creed. And I did take some inspiration from them, such as, everything is permitted. Short of killing you, i will do what I must to get the job done, including torturing you(thought I've yet to go that far). But at the same time, I didn't want to make the assassins. I wanted intergalactic cops for big crimes. Maybe if enough people join me, then I'll put resources to the little crimes.

Skylar Ichor

S
[member="Jan VonFowl"] [member="Gray Raxis"]

lol Beware though, usually when people try to teach me a lesson it usually ends up with someone getting stabbed. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom