OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a small corvette for use by agents of the New Sith Order.
- Image Source: Link
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: The New Sith Order
- Affiliation: The New Sith Order
- Model: Corvette
Production: Limited-Sith agents
- Material: Alusteel hull, Duralium lining, Transparisteel windows.
- Classification: Corvette
- Length: 96 Meters
- Width: 88 Meters
- Height: 19 Meters
- Armament: Low
- Defenses: Low
- Hangar: None-0
- Maneuverability Rating: High
- Speed Rating: High
- Hyperdrive Class: 1
- LF9 Ion Engines
- Linked maneuvering thrusters
- Dual linked hyperdrive wings
- 72 twin auto blasters
- Particle shielding
- Advanced sensor jammers
- Long range communication relays
- Individual life support segments
- Detachable center complex
- Quick: The Necros Corvette is built to enter a system quickly and efficiently, as well be built to get away from a location as quickly as possible. Its lack of weaponry and heavy shielding is put into having a higher number of maneuverability thrusters and engines so it can avoid confrontations.
- Detached: The central section of the Necros class Corvete is able to disengage from the two hyperspace wings on either side of the main hull, allowing it to land on the surface of a planet at will.
- Light tap: With its reliance on speed and stealth, the Necros Corvette does not come heavily armed. Only two rotating heavy fighter cannons are placed along the vessel.
- Frail: The Necros Corvette carries only light shielding and armor, allowing the vessel to move faster at the expense of further protection.
- Firing Arcs: The Necros has all of its limited weaponry located directly forward or directly aft of the main section, allowing for only one hundred and eighty degree firing arcs in total. It cannot fire broadsides.
- Vulnerable: When the center complex detaches from the hyperspace wings, the wings themselves lose all ability to move on their own. For this reason pilots will often hide the hyperspace rings at the edge of the system they are in, and fly the central complex to and from.
- Overpowered: The engines of the Necros were originally designed for a craft several hundreds of meters longer then its own frame. This allows it to achieve incredible speeds, but at the cost of occasional overloads.