Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neck Snapping Fun (Basaba)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Basaba Willamina"]
Noah sat in his workshop,just twiddling his thumbs. Noah had been thinking as of late about a piece of armor that could signifigantly help the Protectorate when it came to combating force-users and lightsaber wielders. The armor in particular was the Mandalorian Crushgaunt,a gauntlet that was usually coated with Beskar and could catch a lightsaber blade,but the gauntlet was also strong enough to snap a humanoid neck like it was cheap plasteel. So Noah had put out a ad on a secure Protectorate HoloNet channel asking for help and now he sat here waiting for said help to arrive.

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
Basaba was one of the few in the Protectorate who had crushgaunts. She had everything needed to be a brutal fighter and with a crack of her neck she secured them onto her beskar'gam walking with the helmet clipped to her belt. The directions to the workshop were easy to follow and she had learned some basic from Aeron.. More then enough to get by at least and then she was there after a little while and clenched her fists while moving. Not many wanted to try and make crushgaunts they were illegal sometimes... That chaned from time to time but here and now she spoke. "Noah Corek."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
"I remember you,we met at Zonju V,if I'm not mistaken your name is Basaba Willamina." Noah said as he stood up. "And if I also recall you have a pair of crushgaunts?" Noah asked as he went searching through a stack of papers and pulled out a rough sketch of what looked like a pair of crushgaunts with some different looks from the normal set. "This is as far as I've gotten,what do you think?"

Basaba Willamina

Basaba looked at the man and gave a nod, she remembered him mostly because he had mentioned the gaunts then as well. Still his designs as she looked at them were not bad her hand came up to show the slightly smaller gloves, it was still plated but with a grin. "We can..... copy.... make for Protectorate. Willamina... clan, forge...... equipment." Then the nicest pair with black and gold was what she picked. It would do for this since the only source of Beskar was the sisters armors, some swords and her bes'bev. It meant new stuff would have to be used and there were a few things. The enhancing strength might take a hit but she could snap a neck without it usually. "We work forge yes?"

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
"Sounds good to me,follow me and I'll show you to my workshop." Noah said as he stood up and picked up the plan that Basaba had picked. After walking into the back of the workshop,Noah grabbed four paper weights and used them to keep the paper from floating away or curling in on itself. "Now since Beskar is very rare and expensive,I've been thinking about a few alternate way to make the crushgaunts." Noah informed her as he grabbed three different chunks of metal off another table and put them down. "My first idea was cortosis,but its way to brittle to use and also rare and expensive. My second idea was Phrik and though it is also lightsaber resistant,it is also light and durable,but again highly expensive. Then I came up with my final idea,Ultrachrome. While it is heavy,it is also highly lightsaber resistance and best of all its relatively cheap,also to give it a little extra resistance I have an idea of putting a armorweave glove under it."

Basaba Willamina

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Basaba listened and walked as she spoke shaking her head. "No, crushgaunt need small pieces. Ultrachrome not able to be made microscopic. See." Basaba held it out to show tracing the weaved lines of beskar on the glove, it was half of the problem and what gave it a good amount of strength but also let it catch the lightsaber blades. "Use Turadium, can be made smaller and weaved. Need way to copy, strength enhancers." Her eyes looked back at the design and she traced the top of her hand. "Ultrachrome top, Turadium, bottom, armorweave, glove." She was getting better as it stood at speaking, Aerons lessons were quite welcoming and helpful.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
"Okay,so small pieces and use Turadium on top instead of Ultrachrom,but but the Ultrachrom between the Armorweave and Turadium?" Noah asked as he looked through some bins labeled "LS Resistant Metals" and finally came up with a 30inx30in Turadium plate. "Is this big enough."

Basaba Willamina

Basaba looked at the plate and gave a nod while she grinned checking her crushgaunts. Then came the hard part, taking them off to work, she set to work getting gloves and a helmet while holding the plate. They needed to shave it to make the pieces for the gloves, they needed to use a good grindstone for the best effect. "Work on gloves, apply tech, Basaba work forge." He head snapped forward while the helmet came down while her blade came out shaving off the edge shards for the glove. Give it enough and it might not look pretty but it would be armored while staying flexible. The ultrachrome plate along the top would be interestig but the rest. She knew what might end up being the best.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
"Alright,whatever you say." Noah said as he sat down at a nearby table and got to work on fixing up the gauntlets to better help Basaba with the new crushguants."So tell me,where are you from?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom