Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nebula Front

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
Corporation Name: Nebula Front
Headquarters: Mustafar
Locations: Mustafar
Operations: Paramilitary, Smuggling, Pirating, Security, Bounty Hunting, Assassination.
Rationale: In the past the Nebula Front was active and often went against the trade federation, but in recent years it had been brought back from the grave and remade to be a premier fighting force that infiltrates and eliminates slave corporations and that fight in wars between radical criminal organizations.
Tier: Tier 2

Description: The Nebula Front was brought back from the grave to aid in the fanatical ideas of combating slave traders and criminal organizations, the idea behind it was infiltration and elimination of slavers and corrupt politicians that lined their pockets on the backs of people forced to work for little to nothing at all.

Their main duties are infiltrators tasked with taking on large governments or organizations that profited from either slave labor, or low benefit salaries... the Nebula Front is made up of soldiers of all walks of life, it has employed slicers, soldiers, and even criminals to help with the duties of the corporation.

The fronts operation remains a mystery but is believed to be set up to protect planets from slavers and criminals that wish to profit from the misery of others, it is a paramilitary organization that believes everyone has a right to live freely.. anonymity is theirs to keep, and secrecy is their main weapon. They blend in with the shadows, and assassinate their targets with silence. it is not a duty but a way of life for them, and they do the job or are left behind, they are the best of the best.

(I am hoping there is no issue with the locations of the company)

@[member="Trista Nemorra"]

The Nebula Front was not a corporation, but a terrorist group. As such, it doesn't count as a canon corporation. Please lower the Tier. Though I should also note that this company's operations don't seem to be for-profit and that you might want to reconsider making this a company submission in the first place. In any event, there's also that your starting locations need to be in the same area of space. As a Tier II, you'll only be allowed II at most.

Fix that up for me and you should be golden.

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
Is that better?
@[member="Gerion Ardik"]
I might be misunderstanding what you mean due to not being too used to company submisisons so if I am I apologize for the confusion.

@[member="Trista Nemorra"]

Is Vortusa anywhere near Mustafar? I can't find it on the map. If it isn't, you'll need to place your second location somewhere closer to your headquarters. Other than that, you're fine.

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
Maybe vortusa hasn't been added to the map yet, I will alter it to make it closer... Vortusa was a planet I created with another sub account a while back.
It's been done @[member="Gerion Ardik"]
thanks for judging this and helping to get it accepted. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom