Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Natoadia The Noble

Natoadia

N
THE NOBLE

NAME: Natoadia

FACTION: Unaffiliated

SPECIES: Shivarrian

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 1.8 meters

WEIGHT: 145lbs.

EYES: Molten Gold

HAIR: Black

SKIN: Blue

FORCE SENSITIVE: Strong

STRENGTHS:
  • Loyalty ~ The Shivarrian clans are the first priority in Natoadia’s mind. She devotes her efforts and resources for the betterment of her people, even if they do not agree with her methods. That being said, if she earns the trust of another individual or faction then she’ll remain loyal to them. However they will always remain second priority compared to her tribes.
  • Sith Hunter ~ Natoadia is a hunter by heart, and a darksider as well given her inheritance. Whether it is through the old way of tracking, or following by scent in the Force. It is essentially her profession as her skillset is built around it.
  • Resourceful ~ Having to survive in the harsh climate that resided in Hoth despite the Shivarrian’s natural resilience against the cold, Natoadia adapts to the situation that arrives at her door. She’ll find anything to use in order to ensure her survival, and the survival of her people as well.

WEAKNESSES:
  • Ambitious ~ Natoadia’s ambition extends all to singularly rule over Hoth and the other tribes under her own banner. Not in a sense of hubris, but playing with her ambitions is a quick way of stringing Natoadia along for whatever scheme they have planned.
  • Unforgiving ~ Like the rest of Shivarrian, once her trust is broken it is absolutely difficult and life threatening to earn her trust again. This mistrust can take nearly a lifetime to redeem in her eyes, but Natoadia grows hostile to the betrayers.
  • Indifference ~ Natoadia is neutral in regards to the Eternal conflict of Light and Dark. Aiding for her own benefit was one thing, but doing it for the sake of the Force by their own self-justice just isn't Natoadia's cup of tea. This means that she won't participate willingly in major conflicts between Sith and Jedi for example.

APPEARANCE:
Natoadia appears to be near human given her angular jawline with high cheekbones and almond shaped eyes. Her sharp eyes look very much like the color of gold with a fiery glow that is often referenced to molten gold. Frost seems to caress her skin as her body tends to emit a low amount of cooling vapors in the form of a mist. In this combination between her usual intense stare and the frost tends to give off a dark impression of her. Natoadia tends to keep her dark hair short at shoulder-length, and most of the time Natoadia pulls it back into a tail or braid.

BIOGRAPHY:
“Survival was always a key factor for my tribe, my family, and myself. There weren't many of us to begin with, and with the most recent skirmish with this fearsome army. There must have been close to a thousand of our kind that perished before we sought shelter underground. When there were thirteen tribes amongst us, two of them perished to the First Order. Now we’re forced into hiding and biding our time underground. Occasionally one of us would go out to hunt, but only under the cover of a blizzard. It’s worked so far, but how much longer can this go on?”

“My name is Natoadia of the Twin Axe Tribe, and I am the daughter of the current Chief Thur The Barbarian. The fate that was bestowed upon me since birth was to succeed my father and become the next Chief of the Twin Axe Tribe. However, that was changed thanks to my mother. I was trained to be a hunter, as it was required from all of us to learn in our childhood days. However, I was specifically trained to hunt down any Jedi, Sith, or Sithspawn that threatened our survival. Thankfully there were only a couple of times where that department of my skills was required, but it was necessary.”

“When the First Order came to our side of Hoth, there were only whispers in the wind and voices of concern whether they should mount a defense or not. Svea The Cruel, Chief of the Sapphire Snow Tribe, staked a diplomatic approach with the battalion and attempted to gain some allies that would prevent death on their part. I’m not sure what had transpired, but the meeting ended with blaster fire as Svea and her guards were assassinated. In retaliation, the rest of Sapphire Snow put up an intense fight against the First Order, and it ended with both forces wiped out.”

“Kaell Bloodbane, Chief of the Misty Wolf Tribe, went to investigate and search for any survivors. Instead of finding people, they found salvage from the wreckage and scavenged whatever they could find that worked. Kaell wasn’t given much time after that before the First Order sent a second wave to our direction. A fierce fight initiated between the two, but Kaell instead sent a warning to us. The other tribes and chiefs. Warning us of the imminent danger approaching us. The Misty Wolves perished, or so we believed, and ultimately we made the decision to hide underground with the blizzard as our cover. Thur made the existing blizzard expand to a large size and we’ve managed to find caves. We, including myself, worked for months to expand the caves to form a network of ice tunnels that connected to the other tribes and basically form our own settlements underground. However, I fear it is only a matter of time before one of us needs to go outside of Hoth and secure aid. Whether it is from the First Order itself, or another faction willing to oppose them.”

SHIP:
Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.).

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Natoadia

N
EQUIPMENT:

SKILLS:

• Athletics - Adept
    Acrobatics - Adept
    Hand-to-Hand Combat - Expert
    Archery (Marksmanship) - Expert
    Blades - Adept
    Blaster (Character Scaled) - Proficient

• Melee Weapon Repair- Adept
    First Aid - Proficient
    Agriculture - Trained
    Intimidation - Proficient
    Survival - Expert
    Tactics - Adept
    Beast Handling - Adept
    Beast Riding - Expert
    Search - Mastered (Specialization: Tracking)

• Galactic Basic

FORCE POWERS:

• Force Lightning
    Telekinesis
    Sith Alchemy
    Imbue Item

• Force Drain
    Force Sense

• Cyrokinesis
    Force Weapon
    Thought Shield
    Force Smell (Sithspawn)