Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Nate's New Sabers

Status
Not open for further replies.
S P I T E

Wrath_Nightmare__05235.1502829010.jpg

20883297_10155682007919525_2032440945_o__18764.1502829010.jpg

Intent: To make a set of two new twin sabers for Nate.

Image Credit:

Cannon Link: N/A

Restricted Missions: N/A

Manufacturer: Nate Phantoms

Model: N/A

Affiliation: Nate Phantoms

Modularity: As with anything, if you really want to change it, you can take it apart and put it back together the way you deem fit

Production: Unique

Materials: Lightsaber components, Durasteel, minuscule amount of blood

Classification: A sick new lightsaber

Size: Large

Length: 30.1cm

Weight: Heavy

Special Features: Pointy ends and a bifurcating cyclical-ignition pulse for a really, really rainy day. If you count the fact that it's covered in rich black anodizing. Plus, one has a white blade and the other red.
Strengths:
+ These things got some weight, if you cant manage to ignite the blade, just use it a club.
+ Can be used underwater, or after you drop in that puddle outside
+ The entire body is made out of three interlocking pieces of Durasteel,they are durable no doubt.

Weaknesses:
- No matter how much durasteel you use, another saber can cut right through em

- Speaking of which; these things are heavier than normal and eventually your wrist will kill
- In the middle of a kick-ass saber duel and some drops a bunch of bad luck a.k,a. cortosis into your life? Now you're dead.

Description: Now with no remaining family to look after, he set out on his own. However this time was different, he actually felt alone, vulnerable, like a lost dog that you'd pity if you walked past.

He resented feeling that way, the sense of not belonging. So he put it into the forge. Making something both elegant in one light, but raw and foreboding in the next. Silk like lines and sharp contours soon formed under his hands, immense amounts of frustration being poured into the making of these twin killers, and he'd have it no other way.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="Nate Phantoms"]

Interesting Submission but I notice you are using an older factory template given you have Development thread which hasn't been used in a quite some time.

Love the idea of having length in it. As for weight and size there are ratings for it. If it's bigger than average then it is likely large. And heavier than average then it is likely heavy.

[member="Tom Taff"]
Yeah, I was a bit confused, I was looking around at other submissions and the template and I had it in there cuz I figured that I had had a thread made where I found the crystals and was going to add it in for some more depth, but I can not find said threads.

So;
Changed the weight and size
Deleted the development thread section
Everything checking out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom