Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Natalya Corliss - Ranik Delmont's Thrall

Status
Not open for further replies.
laxbaRB.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To flesh out a fanatic within Ranik Delmont's personal entourage.
  • ​Image Credit: Here.
  • Role: Fanatical Follower and weapon of Delmont.
  • Links: Ranik Delmont
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Untrained
  • Species: Near-Human
  • Appearance: A very small, thin and slender girl despite her height, standing at five feet and six inches, she is built more as the kind of girl to be seen rather than touched; despite any small level of muscle tone her body boasts to support itself. This, however, does not deter to the natural beauty she possesses with neck length brown hair, blue eyes and plump pout lips. This is often reflected in the way she dresses, expressing the subtle curves of her body through dresses and particular fabrics, choosing to present herself as more visibly appealing than she may outright appear.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Natalya Corliss
  • Loyalties: Ranik Delmont, Delmont's Rippers
  • Wealth: None; Limited access to Delmont's assets.
  • Notable Possessions: A variety of keepsakes from her old life as well as a number of gowns, dresses and meaningless trinkets given to her by Delmont.
  • Skills: Natalya is capable of using the Force on an untrained level, applying it in whims and notions rather than as specific powers. Aside from the Force she possesses education and training in seduction and persuasion though these are often used in Delmont's favor.
  • Personality: Once a strong willed and confident girl, only the confidence remains to parallel itself with the soft and delicate girl most see. She's opinionated, elegant and intelligent but most of this bleeds away in Delmont's presence. While most see her as a confident and capable girl with a relatively open heart and mind, Delmont sees a submissive and otherwise dependent girl who fawns over his every beck, call and whim while still able to care for herself under his watchful eye. Strange to the eyes of those observing, however, she does show an unsettling level of jealousy and hatred for the others in his service; not above trying to kill some of them.

- In short she is submissive but with the fire and confidence to fool others into believing she is capable of fending wholly for herself. She is obedient only to Ranik himself.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice: The Force and her appearance.
  • Combat Function: Natalya's combat function is simple. She is used as Ranik's personal defense against the Force through whim and instinct, trained crudely from the age she came under his care to use her powers if and when he desired her to for his, and in turn her, benefit. Outside of that she has no combat function with regards to weapons.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Very little is spoken or kept record in regards to Natalya's history. She has all but forgotten her family and come to revolve her world around Ranik Delmont. She was born and raised on a planet in the galactic Mid Rim and lived a comfortable life until Ranik came to the planet. He had come to claim the riches and vehicular possessions of the planets richest inhabitants: Natalya's parents.

After the subsequent murder of her parents, Ranik's possessive claiming of her as a weapon and her departure from the planet with him Natalya spent many years living under the weight of a neural disruptor; to keep her abilities under check. At first she took it as a slight, but the longer she spent time close to him and observed his actions, coming to an odd understanding, as a pirate her fear blurred into a rarely unquestioning desire to protect him. She came to care for him while he did not reciprocate.

Travelling closely with him at most times, she now lives her life as a member of Ranik's personal entourage and aboard the Ripper's Blade; a weapon of Ranik Delmont.

[member="Ranik Delmont"]

You missed the point hard.

Remove the coercive aspects of this or the sex aspects of this or I will deny it flat out.

He murders her family, kidnaps her as a consort (before she even likes him, which implies things you do not want to imply), and uses torture techniques (neural inhibitor) until she succumbs to Stockholm syndrome.

This is not a lover, this is a victim. You get to keep *one* of those two things. Choose wisely.

I want to apologize for missing the point you were trying to make, I misunderstood what you were telling me and tried to comply with it from the interpretation I'd made. I have removed any aspect of sexual inference and, if I did, I did not mean to appear difficult. I can promise something like this won't happen again, I've never actually attempted something like this before and in a way it's a valuable learning experience. I will pay closer attention next time.

I've arranged it so that she is merely a weapon to him and he has no real interest in her other than that or her well being. The tags have been changed to properly reflect this.

[member="Irajah Ven"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom