Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name change suggestion: Vehicle and Warbeast Creation

So, the title pretty much says it all.

My idea here is that a template be added for creatures specifically designed to be used in a manner similar/identical to a vehicle when in combat. In such a case, the species submission would get sent to the Species Creation Codex and once approved, a second submission would go to this Factory to handle the balancing of PVP aspects and combat potential.

I know that at least one Species/NPC submission was already asked to go to the Vehicle Factory. My own recent-ish submission of the Mesan'loras Bio-corvette went through both the Species and Starship Creation Factory/Codex. And one of Syn's recent creations will likely be asked to go through the Starship Creation Factory once it is approved in the Species Creation Codex.

With Yuuzhan Vong holding numerous warbeasts designed to fill the role of vehicles and similar creations becoming an increasingly common idea for writers, I think that it would be a good idea to set aside a specific place in the Factory for these submissions. And since the Vehicle Creation Factory is not getting much love, and a Warbeast Creation Factory would likely get even less love (yet simply shoving one through the Codex and then using it as a vehicle seems a bit... like a loophole for avoiding the balancing act that takes place in the Factory)... Perhaps simply adding Warbeasts to the Vehicle Creation Factory would be an easy and appropriate option?

BTintcV.gif

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Captain Larraq said:
I know that at least one Species/NPC submission was already asked to go to the Vehicle Factory.

Let's be honest, here. That got rectified real fast after it was looked at by the powers-that-be. Plus, that wasn't a species submission. That was an NPC submission with tech added to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom