Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Nal hutta with love

Jonna Movado

J
Tag: Lancer "Deadlock" Inek Lancer "Deadlock" Inek

Jonna sat there aboard her ship on comms as Deadlock her new partner and friend with benefits was actually off ship securing his bounty hunting job. And looking for his target "you are so taking a shower when you get aboard before anything else if you go into that swamp" she said as she sipped on a fruity cocktail. "And washing your clothes im not having swamp smell in my ship because you want to work on nal hutta" she said in a sarcastic way but he knew she was being serious and welcome to chastisement back. The ramp was up on her ship she wasn't taking work from here she hated the smell of swamps and hated the way they felt as she walked through them more.

"Maybe after your shower and washing your clothes and boots we could get together for a game of twister" she said coyly he knew the meaning. In the mean time she would get him all riled up while he did his job while she drank fruity alcoholic drinks on the ship undisturbed they held little alcohol so she wouldn't get drunk unless she drank a ships worth. Watching a rerun of her favorite horrible drama while in the Pilots chair of the ship she was happy right now "I'm wearing your favorite outfit of mine" she teased knowing it would drive him mad with temptation she waited till he was out in the field until she started messing with him so he could get a good price for the bounty.

Twister..... It was their little code for sleeping with each other for a few weeks Deadlock and Jonna had been friends with benefits as well as partners as they traversed the galaxy looking for work. It felt good not having to pay for transportation and have a beautiful woman to shack up with. Jonna was always hungry for a game twister and Deadlock would always oblige. Of course he would have to wash his own clothes and make sure he was clean when entering her ship but it was a small price to pay for living well in a starship sleeping with a woman who empathized with him. Though Deadlock didn't tell Jonna about his Clone history nor the fact that he's working with the SJC. They reached Nal Hutta where Deadlock was supposed to meet a lesser Hutt named Zira.

Apparently Zira has been stealing artifacts from the SJC, his job was to find and retrieve those items from Zira. Could be a good Smuggling gig for Jonna. "Really?" Deadlock said smiling as he put on his hat. "Let me see Sweetcheecks."

Jonna Movado

J
She walked out in a leather corset and boots and walked up to him smiling "do you like" she said doing a spin for him. She knew this outfit drove him nuts and she smiled at him as she walked up and fixed his hat giving him a kiss on the lips "I'll be waiting stud" she said seductively while backing away biting her lip at him. "I'll be on coms in my ship making sure it doesn't get stolen all alone" she said teasingly but with a sad smile.

Looking at him "don't make me wait long or I'll change into something more comfortable" as she walked towards the bridge of her ship. The leather making noise as she did with no pants on she smiled knowing he was getting a view and a half "get going zira isn't going to wait all day" she saidnas she looked behind her and smaked her own butt before walking away from view.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadlock's eyes lit up the moment she walked out in a tight leather corset with her hair wrapped in bun, sporting long heeled boots. It was the corset that Deadlock bought for Jonna three days after they met and she made sure she wore as often as she could especially when they were playing Twister. There was a time that Jonna said that she was going to go out with Deadlock on one of his missions dressed like this. "Sweetcheeks," he smirked. "You really know how to make an entrance."

Jonna Movado

J
"Thank you stud" she said as she walked up to him again. She walked up her hips swaying and her hands running the course of her leather corset as she did. Wrapping her arms around his neck "like the view then I take it" she said before kissing him and pressing her body against his.

"I'll come with but any signs of walking through a swamp and I'm coming straight back here" she said kissing him again her body still pressed up against his.

Deadlock was surprised that Jonna wanted to come with him, she wasn't much of a traveler on foot but she did promise come with him on some missions especially if it involved smuggling. "In my favorite clothing? Holy chit I must be dreaming."

The Bounty Hunter kissed her reddened cheeks, while wrapping his arms around her slim waist. "Of course sweetcheeks," Deadlock said as they exited Jonna's starship. "Any sign of danger you run and hide. If necessary head for your ship." Jonna can take of herself but she wasn't much of a fighter so Deadlock was there to back her up in Smuggling arrangements.

The two arrived at the Nal Hutta hangar with a couple of people gaping at Jonna's costume back down as soon as the saw Deadlock. The Bounty Hunter had a reputation around this planet for being quick on the draw. Jonna will be well protected.

Jonna Movado

J
Jonna smiled at him "your not dreaming and the best part I'm not wearing any underwear" she said smiling At him seductively. As he kissed her reddened cheeks letting out a giggle as he did "sure thing stud anything for you" she said as her hands whent down his chest and Physique to her sides.

She knew how to fight not that this outfit left much room or any room for weapons of any power behind them but she didn't complain she was here as eye candy. Hopefully to make his job easier and make some money for herself or atleast split their attention. As they walked out of her ship into the nal hutta docking Bay she noticed two people stare at her then quickly look away she juessed her partner had a reputation here. "It's kind of hot letting everyone see me In this with no underwear on" she whispered in his ear as they walked towards their destination.
.tag: Lancer "Deadlock" Inek Lancer "Deadlock" Inek

"Going commando again," Deadlock said kissing her while they were walking through the spaceport. "You really know how to impress me eh sweetcheeks." He enjoyed her little giggle even though she was a woman who loved to get down and dirty in bed there was a certain innocence whenever Jonna giggled. The obvious drawback aside from the pervs staring at her was that she had no way to holster her weapon leaving Jonna vulnerable. Then again when Jonna's partner was one of the fastest draws in the galaxy who needs a weapon.

"Taking a risk looking sexy for me sweetcheeks," he chuckled. "Are you trying to make me jealous by showing off?" He winked at Jonna as they passed the various Bounty Hunters.

As soon as they exited the spaceport, the smell of gas and smoke filled Deadlocks nostrils stepping foot into the brown city of Jigunna a prominent industrial town of Nal Hutta. "Ah yes Jigunna," Deadlock said coughing a bit. "Home of corruption and greed." He adjusted his hat brushing past the droids and aliens walking by. "In other words," he whispered. "The land of opportunity for scoundrels like us."

Jonna Movado

J
"Only for you stud" she said kissing him back "like it's hard to impress you" she said seductively part of the thrill of being unarmed in a place like this was that it got her all hot and bothered. Not to mention all the eyes on her men wishing they where with her women wishing to be her she smiled of course having an expert bounty hunter with her as protection helped with her confidence.

"If I'm making you jealous then show me I'm yours when we have what we came for" she giggled "and I love risks especially when I have you around stud" she jested. As she looked into his eyes momentarily.

She smelled jigguna "this is why I don't come that much it smells horrible " she said "let's do this job quickly" she said letting the droids and aliens check her out as they walked by. " Then hopefully we find work next time" she said as people continued to check her out she blushed the whole time as they did she could sense their altered feelings just from looking at her. God only knows what would happen if she where using her pheromones.

"Hey sweetcheeks," Deadlock said hearing the faint sounds of blaster fire in the distance. Looks like another gang fight between the Hutts and a random gang. Place hardly changed last time he was here. "I got some strict standards it's just that...." he wrapped his arm around her pulling her close. "You have exceeded all of my lofty expectations. And you keep on doing it."

It was then Jonna became serious commenting on how Nal Hutta stank. "Chit," Deadlock said. "This is only on a good day, there was a leak of toxic gas a year ago and we had to wear gas masks for half a fracking year."

Deadlock couldn't go not just yet, his orders were clear earn Zira's favor and retrieve those missing artifacts. Though his love for Jonna may make it difficult especially now she's wearing that tight leather clothing around. "I have a feeling we might stay here a little longer sweetcheeks," Deadlock said. "Zira is not easy to please."

Jonna Movado

J
"Hey stud" she said with a smile hearing blaster fire she got closer to Deadlock. "Well then stud when we get back to the ship I'll show you some things that will blow your expectations out of the water" she whispered in his ear.

When he explained the toxic gas she shivered "no thanks this is bad enough" she said looking into his eyes with a sad smile kissing him. Pressing herself against him as she did.

She looked Into his eyes she could tell he was thinking seriously he had that look that she liked. "OK stud if there's a way I can help let Me know okay" she said her hand going to his chest wanting to help she didn't know the full extent of his job but she still wanted to help even if that meant going back to the ship for now.

"I'm going to have to come up with new expectations," Deadlock whispered keeping Jonna close. Nal Hutta wasn't very busy this time around aside from the small arms fire by gangsters but that was a common occurrence. "I guess the only thing you can do," Deadlock said as they approached the marketplace. "Is to stand there and look pretty." Under ideal circumstances Jonna will be the second gun and the pilot once they reach Jonna's ship. However Bounty Hunter work was Deadlock's game and she was out of her element along with the fact that she doesn't have a weapon on her. The best thing for Jonna to do is to be arm candy for Deadlock and he will make sure no one will get her.

"We're almost there," Deadlock said noting the large rusted Hutt ahead. "Zira is waiting for me."

Last edited:

Jonna Movado

J
"Oh you will repeatedly" she said with a smile clearly meant to mess with him as she stood there smiling. "I can do that stud" she said as she wrapped an arm around him and smiled. Walking with him looking around at the people who where clearly looking at her she got a smirk and let her hair down around her back but still clearly showing off her features from behind.

"Hmm not the biggest Hutt I've seen" she whispered back to him keeping up with him easily her legs moving and her butt jiggling in her outfit clearly exposed. "Then let's go talk to him stud" she said as she stayed by his side.

Jonna didn't mind being a trophy girlfriend for Deadlock, as long as she and Deadlock played a game of Twister after the day. The two approached an armed guard, a tall Weequay held his weathered hand to Deadlock. "No entry beyond this point," he said. "Oh come on Jaq!" Deadlock said rubbing Jonna's back. "Don't you recognize me?! As I recall, I saved your ass back at that job at Cato Nemordia!"

"I recognize you Deadlock," Jaq said his gaze falling on Jonna. "I don't recognize her."

"Oh this is a woman who I picked up during my adventures." Deadlock smiled. "Her name is Jo and she's more of arm candy for lack of a better term."

He winked at Jonna. "Just act beautiful sweetcheeks," he said.

Jonna Movado

J
Lancer "Deadlock" Inek Lancer "Deadlock" Inek
She smiled as she held onto his arm playing innocent and ditzy as they approached she looked at Deadlock then to the armed guard. They knew eachother but he wouldn't let her in Deadlock was explaining their relationship "dear I can look over the marketplace while you talk with who you need" she said her finger circling on his chest. As she stood their people of all races where gawking at her and her outfit which turned her own but that would wait for later with Deadlock.

Deadlock smiled while he stared at Jonna. "Baby," he said kissing her forehead. "You're coming with me whether you like it or not." He winked at Jonna and gave her a pinch on her exposed butt. Even though they knew each other for only a few weeks, Deadlock grew fond of Jonna and didn't want anything bad to happen to her. Especially in this wretched hive dressed in a tight leather outfit. "Remember sweetcheeks," The Bounty Hunter whispered. "We're going together and besides I'm looking forward to playing that game of Twister once we're done here."

"All right! All right!" Jaq growled. "She can come but she is to stay with you at all times."

Deadlock smiled. "Why thank you," he said placing his fingers on the brim of his hat, giving Jaq a hat tip. "Let's go sweetcheeks," Deadlock said. "We got a Hutt to converse with."

Jonna Movado

J
She returned the smile he gave "OK then stud you better make it worth my time then stud" she said with a playful smirk while looking at him. She giggled when he pinched her butt smacking his hand "save it for later" she said blushing Slightly as he did so. Even though she only knew him a short while she liked him more then she thought she would "oh your so going down" she smirked at him.

"Then let's go stud" she kissed him overdramaticly in front of the guard causing him to groan more.

Deadlock smirked when Jonna blushed while smacking his hand. "I can't help myself," he whispered while they entered the small room. "Especially when my Sweetcheeks is dressed so beautiful." Deadlock desperately needed to focus on the mission but when Jonna was dressed so seductively it was hard to concentrate. Clone training didn't prepare him for a beautiful, seductive female "can you wear this every time I go on missions?" Deadlock smirked. "Be nice to show the Galaxy how sexy my girl truly is."

His conscience was screaming at him to maintain control but with Jonna especially dressed in his favorite clothing it was close to impossible. "Looking forward to it sweetcheeks." he whispered as they approached the large Hutt. "You've been a naughty girl lately."

Jonna Movado

J
"We are here to talk to the Hutt pay attention or no twister later" she said sternly looking at him. She shouldn't have come she was distracting him from his job she looked uncomfortable with all the attention he was giving her with so many people watching. And how he was showing it "stop your embarrassing both of us right now".

She looked away at his comment about her being a bad girl lately "I shouldn't have come with you I'm only distracting you from your job" she said slipping from his grasp "I'll be on my ship waiting for you to get back" she said walking back to her ship.

"What a lovely day!" A large Hutt slid through the streets of Nal Hutta flexing his large biceps. Gula the Hutt arrived to the Hutt controlled planet just a few days ago. He was there to do business Gula already has taken over a sizable chunk of land and mostly for the "indentured servitude" industry, he wasn't here to for pleasure, Nal Hutta was a dreary place to have some fun and even though it's the home of his brethren, the toxic fumes can really do a number to his glistening abs. During his last visit to Nal Hutta, a man said that he couldn't see Gula's rock hard abs when he showed them off saying that they were covered in orange soot. It was a blow to his Gula's ego and he shouted a tirade of curses to the planet and how the Hutts had made it into a pigsty. But mostly he blamed it on the spice mine industrial complex nearby and ended up killing the ringleader and taking over her business.

Gula was only here to enact some revenge, 2 years ago a Bounty Hunter named Deadlock kidnapped his nephew and placed in the hands of Sarbo the Hutt a major player in the Deathstick business. Gula faced Lance in a one on one match but he made short work out of the Hutt even shooting his large biceps with his blaster pistol. The wound got infected to where the medics had to amputate it, Gula begged them not to but they insisted. And now here he was spending 2 and a half years regrowing and regaining the huge guns that he worked so hard to build. Forget the nephew whom was retrieved through giving up valuable territory. No one messes with Gula's wonderful body.

The Hutt spent every waking moment thinking about Deadlock, sending spies to follow him. They reported that there was a woman that he was rather close to a Smuggler by the name of: Jonna Movado. Cute for a human and zeltron if she was force sensitive she'll easily be his trophy slave girl but Jonna was best used as bait. As Jonna dressed in an attire not to similar to what he forces his slave girls to wear walked back to her ship, Gula slid to the young woman smiling. "Hello there," he said to her a simpering smile forming on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom