Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work In Progress Naboo Jedi Enclave - Shiraya's Sanctuary

Naboo_Enclave.png

Naboo-OOC.png

Naboo-Setting_Info.png

• Structure Name: Shiraya's Sanctuary
  • Classification: Temple
  • Affiliation: The Kingdom of Naboo
  • Accessibility: Shiraya's Sanctuary remains relatively hidden from the general populace of Naboo. Access is primarily achieved through a series of winding, inconspicuous paths, known only to the Jedi and a few trusted individuals on a need-to-know basis. The enclave is shielded by natural geography, shield generators, and Force-sensitive cloaking techniques, making it virtually invisible to unwelcome eyes. Security checkpoints, manned by both Jedi and droids, guard the main access routes. While the sanctuary is not open to the public, it does occasionally welcome dignitaries and students of the Force from across the galaxy.
  • Description: [ Provide a description of this structure at a glance. More in-depth descriptions can be added in points of interest. ]

Naboo-Points_of_Interest.png

swf29_jeditrainingcourse_1.png

T R A I N I N G
Naboo_Sym.png
C O U R S E
Set amongst the cliffs surrounding the Enclave and their cascading waterfalls, the training course is designed with the intent to rigorously test both the physical and Force-related capabilities of a Jedi, with the unpredictability of the harsh environment serving as a metaphor for the unpredictable nature of a Jedi's life. Following Romi Jade's 25 Chambers training method, the course places great emphasis on endurance, combat readiness, and environmental adaptability, integrating physical exercises with spiritual teachings about the Force.

Dorms.png

J E D I
Naboo_Sym.png
D O R M I T O R Y

fda.png

J E D I
Naboo_Sym.png
R E F E C T O R Y

The refectory was designed long ago for the Brotherhood of Cognizance's use. Like most architecture on Naboo, its design prioritized beauty to emphasize a harmonious connection to the planet by making use of natural resources and local materials, rather than incorporating metals such as transparasteel. Although the Jedi Enclave's reconstruction retains much of the original design, more modern aspects have been incorporated for utilitarian purposes. The main dining hall is filled with long tables and benches, accompanied by wall-mounted holodisplay units showcasing galactic news updates. To complement the main dining space, cozy nooks and benches have been strategically added throughout the garden area for students that are looking for a quieter space to enjoy their meals. Additionally, multiple refuse stations have been added for the ease of the students to dispose of trash and dishware, while refectory droids maintain the overall cleanliness of the area.

Training.png

T R A I N I N G
Naboo_Sym.png
T E R R A C E

art.png

L A N D I N G
Naboo_Sym.png
P L A T F O R M
The Landing Platform is a vital part of the enclave, facilitating the arrival and departure of Jedi and visitors. It's designed to accommodate a variety of starships, from small Jedi starfighters to larger transport vessels. The platform is equipped with maintenance droids and essential repair facilities, ensuring that any visiting spacecraft are kept in optimal condition.

swf29_jeditrainingcourse_2.png

M E D I T A T I O N
Naboo_Sym.png
S U M M I T
Perched atop the highest point of the Enclave, the Meditation Summit offers an unparalleled view of the surrounding landscape. This serene locale is ideal for deep meditation on the mysteries of the Force.

Crystal.png

C R Y S T A L
Naboo_Sym.png
C A V E S

Tucked within the expanse of the Gallo mountains, a wondrous subterranean labyrinth lies hidden beneath Shiraya's Sanctuary. The sprawling underground domain is known to be home to a number of creatures, including the Narglatch, who share their space with luminous crystals that cast a starry-like glow throughout the chambers, some of which have been found to share a connection with the Force. Once frequented by the Brotherhood of Cognizance, these learned souls diligently chronicled the complex labyrinth of passageways, water routes, and concealed chambers. Due to their meticulous record-keeping, countless maps and related relics have survived through the centuries and now rest among the Enclaves archives. As a result, younglings and padawans who are eager to explore these ancient catacombs may do so safely under the supervision of an instructor.

Naboo-Security.png

• Security Rating:
    • Medium
  • Security Assets:
    • Advanced Sensor Arrays: For early detection of incoming threats or visitors.
    • Discreet Surveillance Droids: Patrolling the enclave's grounds and perimeter.
    • Shield Generator: Protecting the enclave from aerial attacks or natural disasters.
    • Jedi Guards: Trained Jedi ensuring the safety and peace of the enclave.
    • Secure Communication Channels: For safe and private internal and external communications.

Naboo-Historical_Information.png

Originally established as the spiritual haven of the Brotherhood of Cognizance, a reclusive order dedicated to the pursuit of enlightenment, Shiraya's Sanctuary served as a place where the Brotherhood could delve deep into the study of Naboo's deities and the profound intricacies of art in quietude and peace. However, as time marched on, the Brotherhood's once thriving numbers began to dwindle and the remaining members, seeking a more sustainable way of life, decided to relocate to a smaller, more manageable abbey located off the shores of Naboo's picturesque Lake Country. This move marked the beginning of a new chapter for the Brotherhood but also saw the complete abandonment of Shiraya's Sanctuary. The once revered temple was left to the mercies of time and nature, gradually fading from the collective memory of the Naboo people and becoming little more than legend.

It wouldn't be until decades later that the sanctuary's fate took a fortuitous turn, when Briana Sal-Soren stumbled upon a collection of papers and ancient maps among her late mother's possessions. The documents belonging to Teyla Ee'everwest, who once served as a Handmaiden to the Queen and was a dedicated Jedi in her own right, showed that she'd spent many years of her life trying to uncover the location of the long-forgotten temple, driven by a deep fascination of its historical significance.

Inspired by her mother's unfulfilled mission, Briana set out to accomplish what Teyla could not, spending months piecing together clues from ancient texts and combing through the treacherous terrains of the Gallo Mountains to locate the remains of the ancient temple. Her quest was not merely a tribute to her mother's memory, but a strategically thought out decision as well. In the wake of Naboo's struggles following the Cataclysm and the terrorist actions of The New Way, Briana envisioned what Shiraya's Sanctuary could be. Not just a monument of the past, but an asset for the planet's future.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom