Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech N-4 Probe Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
sr2mmNs.jpg
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Second Degree
  • Weight: 10kg
  • Height: .2m
  • Movement: Repulsorlift
  • Armaments: None
  • Misc. Equipment: Movement sensor (up to 100m range)
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • The probe detects movement.
  • DION Fibre
  • mirdimorut droid brain
Strengths:
  • I see you - Is able to spot most things within the range of its movement sensor.
  • DION Fibre - allows it to be resistant to EMP/Ion attacks
  • Mirdimorut droid brain - Allows the droid to come up with new tactics quickly.
Weaknesses:
  • Don't hurt me - Can be easily crushed.
  • I can't hurt you - Doesn't have any weapon at all
DESCRIPTION
Mirdirmorut took the designed made for Nibsani and altered it for more open use. The droid design stayed mostly the same with a few updates. The droid is extra small more to be able to not be seen easily. It has senses so it is able to detect any problems while out on the field. It can be easily crushed due to it's size and due to it's size it also doesn't have a weapon of any description which means it can't get into firefights. Mirdirmorut added the droid brain to this droid to allow it to think and come up with new tactics and strategies.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
Rex Taff said:
I see you - Can spot anything moving within the range of its movement sensor.

This language is a bit too absolute. You never know what kind of stealth tech people have so i'll need you to change this to softer language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom