Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Németh Vulkán

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nq5wi6NVQS1uqbqylo5_1280.jpg
"Disassemble me, limb from limb, oh what a treat!"

Name: Németh Vulkán
Loyalties: Being one of the many apprentices tutored by the Sith Lord, Darth Vornskr, his loyalties are to his callous master first and the Sith Empire second
Role: Warden of SI-JCDC / Prime Designate Interrogator
Development Threads: N/A
Species: Human
Force-Sensitive: Yes (Acolyte-level)

Appearance: Although for all intents and purposes Németh appears absolutely average outwardly, he is a ravaged, demented, and broken individuals beneath that silver mask and concealing black robe. His pale body is scarred beyond all recognition, and in lieu of actual limbs there are cybernetics awkwardly grafted onto bloody stumps. All hair on his body had been plucked, and his lips have become torn and mangled to the point where they no longer cover his blackened teeth. One would think that this man is the victim of a horrible battlefield injury or torture at the hands of his Sith masters, but only a small few know that every atrocity committed on his flesh was dealt by his own hand.

Personality: Suffering from extreme psychosis at a young age, Németh became fascinated with self-mutilation. He firmly believed that his extremities, his limbs, were not a natural extension of himself and constantly attempted to rid himself of them. Eventually he managed to do so after many traumatic experiences, but his depravity didn't end there and he continued to carve up his own body after having crude cybernetics painfully shoved into the stumps of his arms. It wasn't long before this barbaric act of sadomasochism attracted the attention of Darth Vornskr, who became grossly infatuated with the man's willingness to commit such horrible acts against his own body. As luck would have it the man was also a Force Sensitive, although his ability to channel the Force had been severely diminished by the loss of his limbs, but Vornskr found a way to harness the man's inward abuse. He made the man the primary torturer in the dungeons lining the pyramidal prison on Coruscant, where he continues to indulge in debased violence even after a civil war ravaged the planet.

Weapon of Choice: Németh's primary weapon is his standard Sith Lightsaber passed down to him by his master, Darth Vornskr, but he has a massive collection of torture instruments upon which to carve through flesh and bone.
Wealth: None!

Combat Function: Németh serves no actual combat function, and thought he never received any actual official training from Vornskr it should be known that he can be a savage opponent as Németh's swordmanship style is vicious, and highly aggressive, wielding his lightsaber as if it were a butcher's cleaver.

Skills:

• Németh is proficient with many tools used in surgery and torture, and he knows exactly where to put those instruments to use to inflict massive amounts of agony with minimal tissue damage.
  • He's also decently educated in other medical fields, specifically how to repair a wound. Such knowledge had enabled him to keep his victims alive for as long as possible.
Notable Possessions:
  • His own personalized set of knives made from a glossy black steel with the hilts made of yellow bone.
Other Notes: Nothing else to really say about him.

Intent: TBH, I got the idea from a The Black Dahlia Murder song. I won't name the song here, because it's highly inappropriate, but the initials of the song are PLM.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

An NPC after my own heart, though in what world this man looks outwardly average is beyond me (the bowels of Panatha I assume).

Overall, very straightforward and enjoyable submission. I noticed that you stated he's lost a lot of his force prowess, but is still listed at acolyte level. Prior to his own maiming, was he more powerful or were the acts of mutilation simply something that caused him to never improve?

No need for an edit on that, I'm simply curious. Something I would like mentioned is what sort of powers he actually might be able to use (even if it's to a minimal regard).

I put him at acolyte level because that's the lowest of the three tier rank system that we use for PCs, but in reality any acolyte or apprentice could probably beat him. Remember how after Anakin lost the rest of his limbs in that fateful duel with Obi-Wan on Mustafar? He never again could fulfill his potential as a Force User because his ability to channel the Force had been diminished by the amount of cybernetics infused into his body, and it's the same deal for Németh except that he wasn't trained or very proficient in the Force to begin with. Basically the only thing he can do is just wield his lightsaber without chopping himself up. Plus Vornskr never planned to actually teach him anyways.

[member="Reverance"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom