Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mytus Lords of the Unknown (Sith Empire Dominion of Mytus VII)

| @[member="Circe Savan"] | @[member="Darren Shaw"] | @[member="Hawke Katamirth"] |

Darth Vazela lifted his hand off the shoulder of Hawke for a moment. It was in those few seconds of time that the Imperial Officer and Lord of the Sith locked eyes; and through that predatory stare, she could be forgiven to think that he was about to wrap that hand around her neck and either strangle her to death or break her neck. Instead, he placed his hand around the chain and broke it with his grip, Force Empowered temporarily for the tug where the chain was bound together. He dropped the chain behind him and leaned his head to the left as he faced Hawke Katamirth. It was then that his apprentice made herself known.
"Oh, Vazela, what are you up to this time..." He averted his gaze from Katamirth to Circe Savan, as he made her way among himself, her and Shaw next to him. "She's cute. Imperial officer, right? I recognize you from your time under Bosch." He caught her turning to him and Shaw, sighing. "I don't know you well enough to know whether you significantly fit into this machine as a vital cog, Darren. Perhaps we'll find out in time... though I have no intentions of surrendering such an opportunity for power, not with the assets I have."

He analyze the content of Circe's opening and found that she had divulged nothing of any consequence. For all Hawke Katamirth knew, the elusive entity that was Savan was talking about the Mytus VII operation. Nothing that was a threat to his scheme that was piecing together, bit by bit. He turned his gaze back to Hawke and said, "I feel that your time in the Empire is finished with, yet you may prove useful to it outside of it's borders." Patting the former Imperial officer down, smoothing out her creased uniform and wiping a speck of blood from the corner of her mouth, Vazela turned to Savan and said, "Katamirth is yours to do with as you wish, my apprentice. It is my intention that she join the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Can you see to it that she is found a place among their command?"

An report was coming into the terminal in front of the Sith Captain. Malus lifted his hand and brought it up on the screen. Indeed, the beacon had been deployed and had begun broadcasting into the navigational computer on board the Obscurity. When all the beacons had been deployed, a line would be connected from where the beacons were transmitting, first starting at Mon Calamari and then ending at Mytus VII. The beacons themselves would die in a few weeks, but that didn't matter. The route that the Star Destroyer took between the Dac and Mytus system would be remembered by the computer and thus a new trade route between the two worlds would be created, for other ships to navigate in the future.

With the first beacon deployed, Malus turned to the helmsman and said, "Resume course." Then he recoiled into his seat and tried not to fall asleep.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

'The Confederacy of Independent Systems'? quite the surprise to her mind. After trying to murder this jerk hes going to send her off to some other nation. And above all else try and get her a ranking position there by this green skinned lady. It was preposterous to even think about. Hawke thought herself pretty much dead, but this would play the fiddle to what she wanted. Vazela would regret letting her live. "You are an enigma Lord Vazela. One I'll never fully comprehend".

@[member="Hawke Katamirth"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

"She's mine? Most intriguing. I'll see what I can do with her." Truthfully, Hawke could prove quite useful, but as all roads led to the Dark Side, so the reverse was true. Perhaps Hawke would find refuge somewhere in the Confederacy... but it was up to Circe to get her there. She would. No doubt about that. The question was - in how many pieces?

Nah. She'd get Hawke somewhere the woman could join the CIS at herself.

@[member="Hawke Katamirth"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

| @[member="Circe Savan"] | @[member="Hawke Katamirth"] |

"Yes, she is yours, so long as she serves me in the Confederacy. See to it that she becomes a resourceful asset." Turning back to the transparisteel screen, he took a deep breath before saying aloud. "Take her away Savan, before I change my mind."

The Sith Lord knew that Katamirth would escape. He was not oblivious to the opportunity that he awarded the former Imperial officer. The question was: why had he spared her? She would find out again in time.

Simply shaking my head at the Sith. I wondered on what he had planed. With Circe now having the woman, and the apprentice now gone, I could care less if He wanted to talk more about our secret. Still I stayed there waiting for when the time was right. Even with Circe being only a Knight now, I knew that once she hit master. All hell would break loose.

"You have a gift for the young ones." So much sarcasm was in my voice, that I was sure that it dripped from my mouth and filled up my helm with it.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"], @[member="Circe Savan"],

| @[member="Darren Shaw"] |

"You disagree with my theory?" Vilox asked, turning his gaze away from the transparisteel screen that was in front of the two Dark Masters, back to Shaw. "What do you think?" He leaned his head to the right as he considered the man and that helmet. It seemed familiar...

The Obscurity dropped out of hyperspace again, at the second check point. It would take six more jumps from this point on wards until the hyperlane had been established on the navigational computer. That was, if the coordinates of Mytus VII were accurate. Activating the comlink, he spoke, "Kerval, you're clear for launch." He leaned back in his seat, waiting for the Chief Petty Officer to deploy the beacon.

I shook my head as the man asked me if I didn't agree with him. He seemed to peer closer to me, But I already knew. We had fought in the past, but that was only because he was attacking a person that I cared about, Hell, A person that I used to love. Now I barely considered her a friend. "No, I do not disagree with you. I just would have handled it differently." Turning away from the man's gaze, I faced the view port.

"Look closer and you will find light." I spoke in a whisper to myself. Letting the Master hear what I said, My might take that as an invitation to check me. And with me it was the truth. Under my armor, and my guise of being a Dark Jedi, I had a spark of light that kept me going on. Many would think of my parents, or even a friend. Even with all the sadness in my life I had one spark of happy, joy, pride, and most of all love. It was what pushed me forwards to possibly see someone that I have never even seen in person. Only in visions that I had have. believing that I was the only one, I was wrong.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

| @[member="Darren Shaw"] |

Vazela smiled under his hood before turning his gaze towards the transparisteel screen ahead. Soon, they would be above Mytus VII and then the annexation could begin. He would fall silent until that time. He had said what he needed to say to Shaw and had demonstrated at least some of his abilities in front of him, by subjugating one of the galaxies most dangerous individuals in the form of Circe Savan and a woman that would betray him on Togoria. He smiled under his hood. "What an ally you could prove to be, Darren."

Lancer walked into the bridge, his guns and his boots clinging. He was menacing, even in the presence of Sith. The Bounty Hunter was hired to do his job, and shoot up whatever the Sith wanted him to. They paid handsomely, and didn't ask too many questions. His kind of jobs. He was quiet, and simply stared out to the approaching planet, then turning to the Sith beside him, both of them, and then shrugging, simply waiting.

He was patient. However, something felt off about Darren. Like he was over-compensating his loyalty."You seem awfully nervous. you know..."Lancer said, flashing a grin that could kill towards Darren, letting a chuckle escape his leathery mouth.

@[member="Darren Shaw"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

I could only stay silent as the Sith told me that I could prove to be an Ally. and it was true. I needed allies as well. Even though I worked alone, nobody can do everything on their own. I continued to look out of the view port when a Mercenary started to speak about me being nervous? I did not know how he got the idea that I had those feelings. I simply huffed.

"Who are you to say so merc? I am always on my toes, or how you put it, Nervous. The reason is, I never trust anyone. I don't even trust my closest friend who I have known almost twenty years now. And if you were to understand what I have done, and the possible reactions that could happen, you would be the same."

@Lancer Damar, @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

James Kerval

J
James loaded the new beacon into the chute and turned to a nearby officer, nodding his head to them. "Fire on my mark." Counting in his head briefly, James lifted his hand and swung it forward as he ordered, "Fire." The sound of the beacon being fired filled up the area that he and the crew of the Obscurity were working in. When the sound dissipated after several seconds, Kerval presumed that the beacon had been deployed. Lifting his commlink to his mouth, he said into the piece, "Beacon deployed sir."

Malus nodded his head briefly, turned to the helmsmen when Kerval confirmed that what had just been launched from the Obscurity was indeed the beacon. It would be the last that the Star Destroyer deployed. Now it was full on to Mytus VII. "Helm, set course for the Mytus system." Leaning back in his seat as the helmsmen confirmed his order, launching the ship into hyperspace, Malus lifted his arms onto the arm rests and waited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom