Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mysterious Stranger

Status
Not open for further replies.
q-3rd.jpg

Name: Unknown. However, he is commonly referred to as 'Mystery Man' or 'Unknown'.
Loyalties: Unknown.
Role: Mysterious stranger that is seen in camera feed and images of disasters across the galaxy.
Development Threads: None.
Species: Unknown. Most likely Human.
Force Sensitivity: No.
Appearance: He is always seen with a fedora, a simple trench coat, dress shoes, red tie, and his most notable feature...a strange durasteel mask, concealing his identity completely.
Personality: Mysterious and unnerving. He moves in strange, robotic like movements.
Weapon of Choice: Does not appear to use a weapon.
Wealth: Unknown, as he is only seen on camera feed and images.
Combat Function: He has never been seen in combat.
Skills: None.
Notable Possessions: Durasteel mask.
Other Notes: Only seen throughout news feed and images of disasters and crime scenes around the galaxy. Either lurking in the shadows, staring at the camera, or simply walking past, he is nearly always there. Some assume he is somehow connected with these disasters and crimes.

Intent: To create a mysterious character Eire can investigate.

Hi, [member="Eire Saf'Voak"]

Whilst I understand your desire for secrecy I can't let it through whilst it's still so vague. You therefore have two choices:
  1. You can put in the specific details I.e Name, History etc. with disclaimers that say that none of this information is known to anyone, then if anyone does claim knowledge you can point back to this and ask them to make edits.
  2. The Codex is entirely voluntary so if you are uncomfortable trusting the site to behave you can leave him unsubmitted.
Thanks,

Callum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom