Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Mya's Podracer [Lightning Star]

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIGHTNING STAR

trevin-dahl-trevindahl-podracer-2020-4.jpg

trevin-dahl-trevindahl-podracer-2020-3.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Mya's pride and joy, a podracer known throughout the galaxy.​
  • Image Source: Google / Trevin Dahl Art
  • Canon Link: N/A​
  • Permissions: N/A​
  • Primary Source: N/A​
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Kuat Drive Yards
  • Affiliation: Mya Windu
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: N/A​
  • Modularity: Heavily Modified / Modifiable​
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Reinforced Durasteel Podracer Components​
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Podracer​
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Light
  • Acceleration: Average
  • Launch: Average
  • Braking Power: Low
  • Cornering Speed Rating: High
  • Top Speed Rating: Extreme
  • Propulsion: Repulsor Lift​
  • Minimum Crew: 1​
  • Optimal Crew: 1​
  • Passenger Capacity: 1​
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • The custom paint job can blind opponents temporarily as it's a highly reflective type of coating. The sensors have a custom engine display. The helmet that Mya made is of the same shiny, reflective material and has a HUD Display that showcases the status of the engines; and Podracer as a whole. The helmet is silvery, with two blue racing stripes along the top of it. The front has two silver goggle like; optics that click and slide into place over the pilot's eyes and face when they put it on.​
STRENGTHS
  • Incredible top speeds and great handling.​
WEAKNESSES
  • Lacks any armaments. Relies on the skill of the racer alone. Dangerous to use at times, due to it's incredible speed. The braking power is strained and lacking at times. Average across the board except for it's ferocious and incredible speed.​
DESCRIPTION

Acquired by Mya years prior, she is one with this racing beast as her abilities as a Cyberpath have formed an extremely powerful bond between her and this machine.​

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Mya Windu Mya Windu

Very cool design! And welcome to the factory and to Chaos!
  • Image source, you have to link the place where you found it, it is not enough to write the site's name. So I would like to ask you to edit this.
  • I would like to ask you to link the Kuat Drive Yards to the Manufacturer
  • I would like to ask you to link your bio or tag your profile to the Affiliation
  • The sub's rating is four points higher than balanced, I would like to ask you to edit this.
    • Unique (-4), Light (+1), 2x High (2x+1 = +2), Very High (+2), Extreme (+3) = +4 points | If you need help please let me know in this topic.
  • And about the weaknesses, most of them are really weakness, becazse Racing Vehicles have no armament. I'm sure after you edited the points, some opportunities for weaknesses will arise. (the lack of AI and "relies on the skill of the racer alone" was a good weakness for example.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Mya Windu Mya Windu

I would like to ask you to that, next time please tag the judge who is judging your sub when you made the edits, because usually we are not follow the subs (we are check too many), so I didn't see you made the edits. :)

Yes, the Wookieepedia link is perfect!
Below average rating not exists
Braking Power: Below Average
These are the valid ones:
Braking Power: (How quickly does the vehicle arrest its momentum? Provide a rating relative to the scale of the racing vehicle from: None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High and Extreme.)
To reach the balance, you have to choose the "Low" here and the ratings will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom