Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My other lfrp thread.

Almost forgot about Tor here. Best lil pupper. Gonna be aging him a bit but I'm curious if there's anyone who'd like to write with this one. I'm pretty open to changing him to fit anything, so he doesn't even have to stay Jedi.

Lemmi know.

Holy crap those things are cool!

Akabane is a sith in the Confederacy (my actual activity within the faction is debatable :p) but he's a nice guy. If you'd like to thread with him that'd be cool. and join the Confederacy if you want to be around other puppers because we have a few, ones even a crazy blonde lol

I also have a character that resembles a canine/fox human hybrid if that's more your taste. I'd recommend Akabane because he'd prob be closer to Tor's age but two doggos is fine with me too :D

[member="Tor Icehammer"]

For sure. Aka is far from normal when it comes to being a sith but I suppose it'll be good to know there are some out there like him :D

I must head to bed soon so go ahead and start the thread if you want to, or I can do it tomorrow. I figured you'd wanna pick the location and stuff though. Akabane can be anywhere so don't worry about that.

[member="Tor Icehammer"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom