Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private My New Faction

MY NEW FACTION

So far, the little SP-cleaning droid had not been successful. The square robotic, single wheel droid, was rather disappointed. He was rolling about in some dilapidated old house in a rather gloomy side of Nar Shaddaa. The droid's name -or rather what he called himself- was Stormageddon. Stormy was the dark prince of the underworld. Whatever that meant. He was no royalty nor did he have any sort of kingdom. This is just what he liked to say. So far no one had pledged themselves to his order. He'd spoken to a few people, two of them being Sith. Both of them found him to be rather humorous and would help him. But he had a feeling they were just going with his words. They didn't take his world conquest dreams seriously.

"Why! Why am I so alone. I need help. I need...minions."

Stormageddon would roll out towards the door. His eye socket peered around scanning the streets. A few slum dogs were chewing on what he hoped was another animal. At least they wouldn't have a taste for droid. He then looked around and saw no other life forms in the immediate area. He folded his robotic arms on his sides like he was holding his hands on his hips.

"This just won't do. This won't do at all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom