Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG My name is Stone and i'm here to assist with your dying.

Stone as a character is a bit of a WIP, he's old, he's cranky, and he's seen it all before. I'm new to this community and wanted to build some writing relationships, so i'm looking to fill out that blank "Kills" section of the Bio. I'm looking for anyone with a character they're looking to kill, and i'm happy to work with you at the story. From a contract killing to a robbery gone wrong to a serial murder to a full on terrorist incident, I'll bring the ending.

Also the Mandalorian Enclave has this Infamy score and i'd be hoping to pick up some bounties and rank up there. No rep, no one will hire you, so having some kills to my name might help with the lack of rep too. I'm looking to make a name for myself in character, and hopefully meet some new folks and enjoy some fun and crazy stories. One on one, or in a group thread, i'm happy to work with you to make an enjoyable RP experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom