Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Long Awaited Nemesis

Arkania
It has been a few days since Mordecai had left.

Sitting there after the fight with a dozen or so Dragons, We had grabbed our eggs and left. While taming a beast was good, Altering it to become something stronger was a different matter. It would take longer, and the effects could kill the dragon from the influx of power surging through its veins. We went our separate ways. Each determined to finish our projects on our own. This is where I sat. In a Hotel room with a brown and red egg sitting in my lap. My hands around the base of the egg. Slowly watching as the light seemed to reflect off of the egg shell. Reflecting the light much like a jem or a ruby. I was fascinated by the fact that a creature that could breath fire, tear humans to shreds, and fly as fast as the wind could create something so beautiful, so mesmerizing.

Sitting there, I heard a knock at the door. Quickly I put it in the fireplace and placed a log in front of it to hide the egg. keeping the egg warm so it could incubate. Rushing over to the door, I wiped off my hands and opened it. The manager of the place asked if he could come in. Allowing him, He began to talk to me.

"Young man, I am not sure who you are, but whatever you did up in the mountains with that man, needs to be fixed. If you took something it needs to be taken back. Fair warning if you encounter something on your way."

Looking at him as though he were a crazy fool, I scoffed and shook my head. He took that as me not listening and left the room. Closing the door. I turned around to look at the egg. It was still there. Reaching into the fire once more, my shaping abilities allowing me to deal with the heat, I pulled the egg out and looked around. Finding what I needed, I smiled. Placing the egg inside a pressure cooker, I then grabbed coals, and burning wood to place next to and around the egg. keeping it warm. I knew that to have the baby hatch, it had to be warm. So sealing the lid on, but taking off the safety valves and the spinner top to allow hot gasses to leave, I slowly eased the pot into a bag.

I knew just the place to keep it where it was safe, and warm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Sitting next to me on the Vornskyr Troop transport, the bag was still warm. Every once in a while I would close the holes to keep it warm enough in there, and every so often I would use my shaping skills to keep the coals nice and warm. Harem, the man sitting next to me looked at me confused. Wondering what was happening, he decided that he should ask the question all six of my men had in their heads.

"Um sir, what is with the pot?"

Looking up at him, I smiled. Brightly. He got this look on his face like he had just asked a child what was his favorite toy, and could see how he had asked the wrong question. I tapped the pot with my hand as I spoke. being careful not to say too much.

"You remember a few days ago when a Sith Lord and myself went into the mountains to search for something? Well each of us found one thing we wanted. Inside is what I found."

I didn't even want my own men to know. It was a secret that I wanted to keep from everybody. So much so, that even those I cared for won't know if it's existence. Harem nodded and went along, knowing I wouldn't tell him any more. Once reaching the spot where we had been at a little more than two days ago, I stepped out with the bag, plugging all the holes up after I had fed the flames a little more. Now the trek back into the mountains.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
It was about an hour later when I found the spot. A large natural cavern that had been hollowed out by a trickle of water that had turned into a small stream for a time. Now it was still there, however, very small of it's once former self. Standing here, I smiled in amazement of how warm this place actually felt. Probably because it was hidden away from the wind, and the gathered moisture in the air created a mist of humidity. It was warm. Perfect.

Looking around, I would need to find materials to make a nest for the egg to rest in, as well to keep it warm. The entire planet was made of ice and snow. So I decided that this would take many trips back and forth to get all the right materials.

Smiling, I called in on the radio, "Harem, I need you to get some things for me."

It was about two hours later that all the stuff was here. It had taken a total of two trips for me to get everything. Well, more correctly, My men to take two trips while I stayed with the eggs to prevent too much movement. While the first shipment came in, It was standard building materials made of wood, some iron, and tools. I began to work on it as the were getting the rest of the items I needed.

First, using a pickax, and a shovel, I began to work on digging a hole. Deep enough for a fireput, nice and oval, clearly going to be filled. Once that was done, I began to build a fire by hand. Letting it burn down to coals while I was building a small box. Using some of the wood planks, some nails, and screws, I built a small l frame for me to take some thin sheets of iron, and nail and screw them into place. I was not a construction worker, but it will do for now.

Second, I build a nest inside the box using shaved pieces of wood, broken pieces, weaving them together to create a small bed. Seeing as how this was my first time weaving, I was doing pretty well. making a small bed, and laying other such leftover pieces over the top. I smiled as slowly I reached for the pot within the bag. Opening it to take the egg out very carefully. So much so that I might have grown a beard by the time the egg was in place. Once there, I took the coals left over in the pot and added them to the fire as it was settling down. Smiling, I slowly eased over the box to the hole in the ground. Letting the iron sit over the top of the fire, with the egg placed safely on the bottom. Heat would travel through the metal, however, not enough to burn everything topside.

A few holes were placed around the sides of the sunken in rock to allow air flow, and for more wood to be added. Smiling as I had created a makeshift nest for the moment, I wanted for my men to return with the rest of the gear in tow.

A Week Later

It was growing. Oh man was it growing. Inside the cavern, my men had been building a small structure inside for a house built for one person. Literally the room was a bedroom, with a bathroom off to the side. A kitchen in the corner, and a closet to store clothes and weapons. Built out of wood, Iron, and some durasteel. The had built the house around the little firepit I had made. Fortifying it with a more worthy next and setup. Watching them as they worked tirelessly for me, I kept the egg warm with my own body heat. Holding the egg gently against my chest. I could feel the warmth from the egg for a time before it cooled down a little. Trying to use my studies of heat control, I attempted to control my body heat to keep the egg warm. If the egg started to get hot, I would cool myself down, and allow the heat conduction to slowly decrease the temperature I desired. if it started to get too cold, I would heat up my body just the same way. Slowly heating a cooling the egg to keep a easy temperature.

Every once in a while I would set the egg down, and help with the construction. Mostly using my smithing skills. Continuing to build the little hut so that whoever was here over watching the egg, or the dragon itself would have a place to stay. Each person was working on this day and night. I even had shifts so we could keep working throughout the day, and the night. I hadn't slept in four days because of the anticipation and the eagerness to see this hatchling leave the egg.

As the finishing touches on the hut were in order, I moved my men over to widen the crack in the wall. Using a variety of tools such as Pickaxes, Shovels, hammers, whatever. They continued to work. Digging deeper and deeper. I wanted to simply use some explosive clearing material, but didn't because it will attract attention, could cause a collapse, break the fortifications already built inside, and I really didn't want to deal with safety hazards. Moving myself and the egg into the hut, I sat the egg carefully down into the pit of flames. letting them become warm by the tongues of orange and red.

Watching as the flames danced over the surface of the egg, I watched. Feeling myself fall asleep. I was tired. I needed a rest. and so did this egg. reaching out with my hand, I placed it on top of the egg. Wanting to let it know that I was still here. There were stories of how a mother would sing to it's child to calm it. Maybe this would work as well, but at the moment, I was falling asl-.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Hammers were pounding. It sounded like jack hammers as well, drills, even saws were at work as I woke up. Apparently they had been working while I was asleep as well. man did I love my men. Doing their work as asked and not stopping. I felt so much better after the sleep. Leaning on my back, I looked over to the fire. I had turned sometime in my sleep, finding that the fire had been kept running. I yawned as I got up ready for today. Taking notes of my surroundings. Someone had moved in some furniture, a bed, table, some chairs, kitchen appliances. that sort of stuff. Looking down at myself, I was sitting up with a blanket over my lap. I smiled a little as I pulled the blanket off of me. Letting it slide across the floor, I then stood up, Stretching and allowing my long black hair to flow in front of my face.

I pushed it out of the way as one of the men came in. I forget his name at the moment, and it was hard to see his face as per all the soot and dust. None the less, he walked in and stopped. Bowing his head, I shrugged my shoulders as I spoke. "No need to do that. I am just a simple man. Relax. Just finish your job." Giving me a curt yes sir and salute, he walked off to do his job. Smiling a little as I went to change my clothes, I decided something more appropriate for work was worth the time. Slipping into the work uniform, I went towards the opening in the cave. The had begun to work from the inside out so all the materials could just be pushed out the other end. it was an idea, but as I could see them progress, I to began to work.

Using my hands as the tools they were built for. Removing stone and rock away from the wall. making it large enough to make the walkway in which would be built to keep the Dragon in, and people out. Continuing to work, I could feel blisters form on my hands under the gloves. I continued to work even when I was not feeling up to it. Wounds now would only help in the progression of my Dragon child. I wanted to see the birth of this child. I wanted to see the hatchling as its littlest form. Take documents of it, and study it to increase the knowledge on what we already have. I worked into the night with my men. Exhausting my physical body so much, that once I reached the house, I fell onto the bed, and fell asleep once more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------​
After the construction of the tunnel, it was filled in with half of the team building the actually frame of a hallway between the large space within the mountain, and the outside. Using all the arrangement of tools to build what was needed. While others would use their rock clearing tools to keep digging deeper into the walls. Building rooms, and whatever else that was needed. While here, I was allowed inside the large room of a place, However, Nobody else was.

I had rested up well over the past few days. keeping myself strong. As the construction was not needed of me anymore, I set to work on the egg.

Walking over to the formation of the nest within the hut. I knelt down over the top of the egg. Crossing my legs I focused upon the force. Drawing in the pain of my past and the trials of my future. I felt the anger and hate start to flow through and within me. Slowly, I placed my hand upon the warm egg. Easing my mind, I used some basic forms of Force meld to try and enter this beasts thoughts. Trying to influence it with the force. I reached within for anything to do with life. Prodding it awake to listen, and pay attention.

Thinking of my life, from the very beginning, I began to go through all the emotions, pains, powers, struggles, and past instances of my actions. Slowly I let the feelings flow from me into the egg. Letting my power and influence change it, Shape it into a being that I could trust and communicate with. I allowed myself to flow freely into the egg. Doing so until I felt dizzy. Even so, I continued. Knowing that I had to put as much work as I could into the creation of this being. Slowly and easily I pulled myself out of the egg. Not wanting to end, but it had to. I felt like I was about to faint from the exertion. Still, I simply sat there, and when I knew I had completely pulled out, I laid my head down on the ground, curled up next to the egg, and fell asleep again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------​
Slowly I began to wake up. Hearing a racket outside of what was my men running around. Banging tools, and a hammer that went right through the unfinished window. Landing less than two inches from my head. Alright I was up! Getting up, I ran out the door and only to see a thing from my wildest dreams. Something small, about the size of a small dog, running around really fast, avoiding the men as they tried to catch it, throw things at it, and even one was aiming his gun at it. It was when I stopped and yelled that everything stopped.

"SSSSHHHHUUUTTTT THE FRAK UP!"

Everything went dead silent as it echoed in the room. Looking around I could then hear a cherp sound behind me. Turning around, I saw nothing. I looked everywhere. Hearing another behind me, I looked again, only enough to see a flash of red run between my legs. As fast as lightning, I spun around and used the force to hold whatever it was down.

Suddenly, I realized what it was.

A hatchling Arkanian Dragon.

Everyone was staring at me. Literally everyone.

The hatchling stared at me, and while I held it down with telekinesis, it's tail waging in the air like a flag bearer going out of control. it's wings were small, and tiny. However, I felt as though this little child of a beast that could kill with a fires breath, was more than meets the eye. I slowly walked towards it. The face of an innocent being smiling up at me. Tongue, a purple color, hanging out of it's mouth. Panting as though it had just ran a mile. Reaching down, it still smiled up at me, but before I touched it, I allowed the dark side of the force to flow through me. Flowing like a river with no were to go. Once more reaching down, I grabbed it and in that moment, there was a flash in my eyes.

One of an orange light. bright to me, I watched as my face smacked into it. breaking and shattering. Low and behold, after minutes of trying to climb out of this warm substance, I could feel myself drop to the floor. it was hard, and felt spiney. Almost like.... wood. Looking around, I saw myself, asleep on the ground with my hand out as though I were reaching for the stars long the floor. I tried my best to walk over, and nudge myself awake, however, I fell. I continued to fall down again and again.

It was only after the eighth or ninth try that I finally reach my hand and nudged it with my snout. Wait snout? I fell flat on my face and tried to nudge myself again. Over the course of what seemed years, I wouldn't wake up. However, I was better at standing. So trying to move, I wanted to move closer to my hair. Maybe by pulling on it, it might hurt the human. Human? that was me? Why was I categorized as a human? Didn't matter right now. I just wanted to pull the hair. Reaching there in what seemed like hours, I grabbed a tuft of hair and pulled. Feeling weird in my mouth, I spat it out and continued to look around.

Moving and roaming to try and see what I can do. It was what felt like another series of years when I could walk faster, and faster. soon I was running around. It felt great. Feeling the wind between my crest horns. And the leather upon my wings. I jumped up and decided that wings were meant for something right? well I failed miserably as I face planted right into a plank. It was a loud bang, and well, then a course of bangs came. I didn't know what they were, but I was scared. so I ran towards the human and hid under his arm. it was when other humans walked in, that I ran. I didn't want to be in trouble. I ran. Zooming past them and even trying to jump in the water, but got right back out because it was so cold.

I kept running around, and even climbing things with my claws. It felt so great! only stuff was being thrown at me. and then all of a sudden, screaming. Loud, and I could know that it was.... what was the word..... Pop? I ran towards the man who had been laying down. Running past him, and then. opps. I was caught and then. Flash.

---------------------------------------------------------------------​
Sitting in my room, I had the little dragon on my lap. Purring almost like a kitten as I rubbed it's head. I could feel a pulse within the force. Almost as though this creature had the manifestation of the force within it's bloodstream. The soft red hide of the animal was different than before. It felt almost like a lizard mixed with the hide of a Rancor. Bumpy and not quite hard or soft. Somewhere just in between. It felt good too. I smiled as I knew what I would have to do next. And it was not going to like this.

Standing up, I moved over to the kitchen. Really it was a Kitchen and Alchemal work bench all in one. I took a syringe and pulled a good amount of blood out from my left arm. The blood an almost solid black. I then walked back over to the creature. Small and insignificant. I eased it down, and easily pierced the syringe into the hide. Right on the underbody of the tail. Soft yet enough room to fit the needle. I then slowly inserted this blood directly into it's stream.

At first I dulled the pain for the little dragon. Using the force to ease it with some Animal friendship that I hand learned a long while back. And easing up on the pain, The dragon started to growl and hiss at me. I placed my face right in front of the creature, petting it. Lying to it that I was here to help it, when I was actually creating the dragon to be a beast of war and battle. Slowly, I could feel this little pulse in the force, innocent and grey, become darker and darker. The Sith Alchemist who had made me, found the right amount of blood, to poison ratio for it to be safe, and keep me alive, as well as allow for a closer connection to the dark side of the force.

It was a few minutes later that this poison was kicking in big time. Causing the Dragon to moan and even cry out loud. With the force, I concentrated on using the blood as a form of protection for the little creature. Focusing upon my blood that ran within the veins of the being, I tried to make it focus on adding itself to the skin and flesh. making it stronger more durable. However it was not working as fast as I expected. It was a slow process. One that I intend to do for a long time.

Once that was done, I once again focused on every thought the little dragon had. Feasting upon it's naĂŻve knowledge of the world as a whole. It was from this, that I could feel the pain of the dragon. The same burning that I would feel. However, while it was still young, the blood moved rapidly throughout the body. I could feel the pain washing over me before another flash and I was looking down at the red skinned reptile. Watching as it had passed out from the pain. Looking at the syringe, I saw it was only half empty. Sticking it in a leg this time, I began the process again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
It has been a few weeks since I had first started shoving my will upon the little dragon. Forcing it to take in the syringe of my blood. The eyes of the little dragon changed from a dull brown, and were slowly becoming yellow as the addictive side of the force was taking effect. The Dragon seemed to be growing at an alarming rate. Already it's skin was hardening to form scales. Causing more pain. Pain is life my dear little dragon. I still continued to pump my blood into the dragon. Increasing the doses each weak. To make sure I keep all of this blood, I have been taking blood, and waiting a few days before I store away another pint of blood.

Each time I did, I felt a little weak after. Drinking a lot of fluids recently even activating my lightsaber to influence my dark side of the force. Darkening it to make richer, more powerful blood for the dragon to be stuck with. For the next few projected weeks to months, I will be continuing this process to increase the dark side within this pup of a Dragon. Soon we shall see a beast worthy to be called a War mount.

It's been about a year now. Watching it grow ever so slowly. I still had to work and try and work my way up within the Fringe. As well as look for my brother. Morna. I will find you. I kept drilling that into my head as I would continue the process of injecting the creature. It was soon, that under the microscope, I had found an approximate Blood count to Sith poison ratio that fit perfectly like mine. However, I wanted the dragon to be a little darker. Experimenting to have stronger doses of Sith poison than blood. The little creature would be mad for a few days, but would be sedated when I was around. Knowing that I was it's parent, I continued to work with it. Trying to find the right ratio within the poisoned blood to deepen the connection within the force for this being of great importance.

Over the course of a year, the Dragon had grown. It was at first the size of a large hand sized lizard. Now it was about the size of a medium sized dog. I could reach down while standing and barely touch the back of it's scales with my fingertips. I at first worried about how fast the creature was growing. Even while I had been injecting it with multiple sedatives when not trying to inject it with Sith poison, I tried to alleviate some of the growing pains that were caused by the bones growing faster than the body. However, I thought I might play around with those as well.

I still had to look for my brother. So I was in the caves for about 3 days a week when the other four were spent out working. My men would tell me that when I was away, the little dragon hissed and barked at them. He would even bite them when they tried to give him sedatives. They would wear their armor to try and go anywhere near him. So they became inventive. They would inject the sedatives into the meat that was given to the dragon. And increase the dose to allow for faster and longer effects. I commended them for it, and decided that my men really were doing something helpful other than watching it while I was gone.

When I did come, the little dragon would always look so cheerful and happy to see me. One day as I was walking out to meet it again, Gerard, a Captain, was talking about the little dragon and said that this little thing was his nemesis. A foe that will always be there to hit him down one more time. I smiled, knowing exactly what to call the dragon. However, would it work considering I didn't even know the Gender of said dragon?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Sitting there once again with the Dragon no longer in my lap but laying there on the ground looking up at me as one of my men injected a number of syringes into Nemesis. A dragon without a gender at the moment. I watched, and decided that I would do something. Holding onto the Dragons head, I used force meld to try and connect our minds together. However at the slightest touch of the mind, I could feel immense pain, and then, I could almost see through a mirror. The Dragon could see what I could see. And it started to freak out. I thrashed around and in a flash, I was back in my own body.

I hunched down and wrapped my arms around the dragon's head and neck. Keeping it from moving too much. The man behind him pulled the syringe out and I tried to calm down Nemesis. I eased my mind into hers and showed that everything was alright. using calming emotions to sooth the dragon. Even for it's size now, it was hard to keep it still. However, no one else would come to touch the dragon because of it being mine, as well as just the general fear of a dragon. It couldn't breathe fire yet, but was close.

After about a minute like this, taking a beating from being slammed around, the dragon was calm. I shushed it and patted and rubbed its head. Slowly I eased my mind. Showing pictures of being okay, and all of a sudden. I got feedback. Images of women, and then papers. Feelings of pain and being forgotten. I could feel the lonesome feeling of just being shushed and constricted by the walls. I wanted to fly. And so letting go of the beast, it launched from my arms and tried to run away. Men pulling their weapons, I used telekinesis to slam the weapons to the ground as the dragon lept on top of one of my men, jumped to a rock formation, then to a second one, only to jump as high as it possibly could, and flap its wings once before leveling them.

Slowly the dragon glided to the ground as it spun around us all. almost groaning with glee and it's face filled with happiness. When I could feel images inter my mind. Ones of the sight of the dragon. and then coming right for me. Even as I could see through it's eyes, I reached out my arms, and grabbed it as it came towards me. Sending me down to the floor, and licking my face with it's purple tongue.

Nemesis was happy for the first time in her life. Wait, her? I looked her over, sending images of woman, and then a few of the dragon itself. Nodding it's head, I smiled. Nemesis was a girl. Smiling I held onto her for the rest of the day I was there. Not daring to let go.

[SIZE=medium]It has been about a year since I first had the incident of the dragon seeing live images through my mind. After that day, I looked up anything about this phenomenon. Maybe I could find something out to explain how this dragon was able to see images within my mind. Albeit it was live images, and not just something I fed her through my memories. I could almost feel her pain at times. Having these little flashes. At first I thought it was just by the use of Force Meld where we could send images back and forth. But this was personal. I could feel her pain, her anguish. I felt like I should do something to fix this, but I didn’t know what. Nonetheless, the injections continued on as normal. Only now, when I would console her, I would close my eyes and keep her calm by making her close her own eyes. Keeping this possible connection in the dark. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]For two years now I have been injecting her with these serums of a mixture of blood, and Sith poison. Pushing with the dark side of the force to affect her scales. It was when I wanted to test it out about two months ago with a vibrosword, I found that it could not cut through her scales. I kept even trying to use my Sith sword and all it did was bounce off of her scales. However, she woke up after that strike. She stared at me like I was an idiot and went back to bed. I had to see what was happening. I had just wanted to simply enhance her scales, however it looked like I was overdoing myself by making it almost impossible to break through. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I had to try something new. Taking one of my guard’s blaster pistols, I aimed it straight for her side while she slept. Pulling the trigger, the bolt slammed into her scales only to see that the scales seemed to almost absorb it. It still exploded in its little red light and whatever else like it should, but the only thing there was a little soot. Nemesis woke up once more, and I could then see images flooding my mind of her growling at the guards with that very gun. I smiled deeply as she didn’t like them, but didn’t fear them either. Because she had already been shot at before. Now I was not really wanting to test slugthrowers as the might pierce the scales and actually harm her. Leaving that alone, I took out my lightsaber. The red blade snapping to life. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Nemesis still awake saw me now. She looked scared because she had never seen this weapon before. I knew that already. Reaching out my open hand, I spoke a single word. “Akida.” Or basically stop in the Sith language. Since a rare few were able to speak it, let alone write or read in Sith, I decided if I wanted verbal commands, I would use that language. As I told her to do so, she stopped. Just like I asked. She stood still, and her head reared back as though she were about to strike like a serpent. However, I slowly came closer to her. I then easily pressed the saber up against her side, only to see that it didn’t cut through. I smiled, Looking to her and consoling her that it was okay and then heard Nemesis screaming. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I had held the saber to her side. Pulling the saber back, I could see a little curve in her skin and scales. A few of them seemed to have melted after being so close to the saber for a long time. Instead of just taking hits. She was pissed at me. Throwing herself up, she pushed me out of the way and started to fly off. She was mad at me. As she was flying back to me, she let out a roar that was followed by a stream of fire. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]The bright red and yellow tongues of flame came straight for me. I lifted my hands up and watched as the flames moved around me as though I were a rock in a stream. She landed and kept the fire going. Trying to burn me to a crisp. Instead, I clipped the now off lightsaber to my belt, and began to walk through the flames. Trying to get closer to her. As I reached her, I got right up into her. Eyes filled with fire and hatred towards me. I could tell that she was not happy about having the lightsaber hurt her. Instead of doing what I normally would have done. I reached out with my hands and embraced her head. Pulling her close to me, the fire suddenly stopped. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I looked to her. Her orange beady eyes looking up at me. Changing and moving sight from one side of my face to the other. Looking at me and trying to see what I was doing. Letting go of her, I showed her the images of what I had done. It was soon that she realized why I had done it. To see how tough she was. Her head dipped and then rubbed up against my chest. Showing me that she understood. While she couldn’t speak, she could show emotion. She could understand. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]For the rest of the day, we were close to each other. While she usually slept outside close to the little stream of water, tonight, she fit inside the door to one room house. That was, after I took down an entire wall. Nonetheless, she laid down, and I did as well. Using her wing to hang over me. Protect me. Over the past two years she had grown a lot. Becoming larger than a Nexu. Even fighting one and eating it for her meal. She was about double the size of one Nexu. If that gave you a size comparison to how fast she has been growing, she also seemed to mature to a point to understand some of the language I spoke to her. However, only in the Sith Language. Taking that into consideration, I thought later on, after she has fully grown, and know the tools and trades of real battles, I could teach her how to speak, or through me send messages to others. I could see why we were growing so close to one another. And I wanted more of it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]-----------------------------------------------------------------------[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=medium]Now at the present time, I looked her over. Almost fully grown. Remembering back to when Nemesis was just a little egg. A creature that showed emotions such as sadness, joy, anger, frustration, rage, calmness, and even serenity at some points. Taking a grip of the saddle that was on her back, I made it from simple leathers. I climbed up top the best that I could. Looking like a bumbling idiot as I did so. Finally when I did reach the top, Nemesis stood up onto her legs. With my off hand, I rubbed her back with my hand. And a grumble of appreciation came from within her throat. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Her body rumbled like a speeder on high idle as I rubbed her neck. Sitting up, I looked up to the open sky. It was here that we are training to fly together. I tightened the straps on my legs. Seeing as how we would be flying. I wanted to use her as a mount. Considering that, I needed to be able to use two hands, while still being attached to her. And when she would use aerial moves and flips and whatever else, I didn’t want to fall out. With that in mind, I got the straps a little tighter on my legs as I leaned forward. Nemesis taking off with a flash of her wings and into the air. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I could feel the wind in my face as she was almost like a giant bullet through the air. Moving as speeds that would rival some civilian speeders. As she reached her peak, she turned and began to try and fly straight. This would be a learning experience for both of us as we had to coordinate movements with one another without a lot of verbal commands. Using Telepathy, I uttered the word, “Status!” within her mind. And not even a second later, she banked to the right. Just as I had commanded. I smiled as when she turned, I shifted my weight just a little to the right to help her turn. It wasn’t hard. But it was good enough for now. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We continued to do this. Going in different directions. And simply moving. When I said dive, she didn’t do anything So I said two words together. “Vodimyeai kalv” And then she understood. In the blink of an eye, she curled her wings up to her body tilted her head down, and I could feel the wind pick up past my hair. Leaning forward into the dive, I aided in speeding her up. Smiling as I lifted up on my body, and almost indistinctly she did as well. Leveling out. I had a good feeling about this. Soon, very soon, we would be prepared for battle. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We practiced for hours on end. Days upon days on our flying skills. Trying different moves and forms of flying. Each second we spent out in the air, was another second for us to learn how to speak, to interact with one another. We started by using words through telepathy. Nemesis would learn them by which direction I was turning and tilting my body. She was a beauty to work with. Paying attention to every command. She could think. She understood. And I wanted to teach her more. I wanted to teach her how to speak. However, flying came first. Natural instincts came first. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Teaching her to move through the air was fun. However we needed to do more. It was over the span of a week we began to carry different types of weapons up into the air. At first, it was a sword. Wooden to not cut myself, we would fly past targets and I would try and hit them. At first I would miss. Mostly because she was going so fast. It was so hard to hit the target. Especially when she would suddenly flap just before I could hit the target. Making me miss. We would try this over and over. Eventually I showed her my anger at it. She was a little scared by how angry I was. However, I soothed her and tried to shower her images of my training how I would always hit. She understood soon after. Knowing that I was not one to know missing. So we calmed ourselves down and decided to do something else for the time. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Instead of the sword, we tried my force powers. By gathering the fire in my hands, we would fly past the targets and let me shoot a burst of flame at them. First few times I missed by not leading the target. However, once I got used to the motion of her flying, I started to hit the targets. Flying around using the flames as a form of attack, I would get about 5-8 in a row easily. However there were some where it was harder to hit. We still had much to learn, but knew my strength was in the force for this time around. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Changing it up, I used a few ranged weapons like a pistol and a rifle. I didn’t want to waste too much ammo, so I used a cheap blaster. Flying I aimed it a few times, but wouldn’t actually shoot. Trying to see how well I could fire with the sights that were on the weapon. The next few I would miss of course. Trying to fire and time the bolt to strike the target while going a good 100 kilometers per hour was hard. The shots would run wild. Hitting the arms, or the legs. There was one that scraped the head, but didn’t do much else. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We continued like this with the blaster pistol. Trying and trying again. Day in and day out we would try and practice this. And seeing as how we were on the planet of Arkania, it was harder than normal. If it were a flat ground, with clear skies, this would be easy. However, I wanted it to be hard. I wanted it to be challenging. If it wasn’t then there was no point in life. There was no point in success. Seeing, and knowing this, We continued until I had a good grasp of the pistol use. And seeing as how I rarely use a rifle, we only practiced this a little as transitioning from the pistol to right was rather easy. [/SIZE]

"Sparky, take us in."

The black astromech beeped an affirmative and directed the ship to go into Arkania's atmosphere as Gherron watched in anticipation. Of all the places he'd been, there were still planets he has yet to travel to. Arkania was one of them. He'd heard so much about the wildlife there, and the massively intelligent species that hailed from it, and now he wanted a look. Suddenly, the rader started going crazy, and he bent down to take a look. There was serious movement up ahead. Whatever was there, it was large. Watching the surface come into better view, he spotted a mountainous area over to the north, and pointed to a small forested area right next to it. "Take us down into that forest over there. We don't want to attract to much attention." Whatever was moving around out there, he figured it would be better in the long run to land the ship somewhere away from it. He didn't get this far in life by being reckless all the time, after all. Once they'd landed, Gherron threw on a grey cloak, and slipped on a face mask for good measure. He even went as far as hiding his force signature. As the ship opened up to the world around him, he realized it was a good idea. Immediately, a wave of dark side energy rushed over him. "Woah... what's going on down here?"

Making sure he had his pistol, Animus on his side, Gherron drew his hood up over his masked face, and told the droid to watch over the ship. He wouldn't try to find the source of the darkness outright, instead hoping for something to come to him first. He didn't want to find himself dead on some alien planet because he was stupidly curious. Besides, he knew this planet had some of the most dangerous beasts in the galaxy-dragons. Walking through the forests slowly, he for the most part found no resistance. There was the occasional predator, and even a few menacing branches that seemed placed just so he could trip. Sometimes he wondered how he'd actually made it in the few times he was cut off from the force. That's why he was spending more and more time recently working on his skills in other areas. Hence his pistol. Just in the time he'd had it, it had served him very well already. Looking into the small pouch he made for the rounds, he took out a slug. Unlike the other round types he'd designed, this was the most deadly. Who knew one small rounded piece of durasteel could so quickly end a life? Dropping it back into the bag, he quickly put it away. He hoped he'd never have to use it, but he also knew the time would come eventually. Then, as if programmed to keep him off of such solemn ideas, Gherron's head began thinking about a potential upgrade there. What if he had a belt to place the rounds in? One loop per inch, so that he always had a ready amount of ammunition for his disposal. Good for thought. By this time, it had grown to night. Of course, he should have expected he'd be out for a long period of time. Climbing into a tree, he took his mask off for the night and rested on one of the branches.

The next morning, Gherron awoke to the sound of a deep, menacing roar. Jolting up, he was a bit surprised when he fell down the five feet back to the ground. Slipping his mask on, he quickly his his signature again. What was he thinking? He'd be left out in the open! Looking up above him at the mountain, he watched in mute amazement as a jet of pure flame shot across from the edge. "What the hell..." One word popped into his mind. Dragon. Should he go up to investigate? Maybe someone was in trouble... As much as he hated it, he couldn't go up there just yet. Not until he knew exactly what he was facing. Continuing on his way, he eventually did make his way closer to the site. After the commotion seemed to have died down, he started climbing up the side of the mountain. Every now and then, there it was. The same roaring spun filling his ears every now and then. Gherron spent many days, skirting the area, but never sure if he would actually venture forth. And then the strangest thing happened.

Sitting next to a small fire he'd tended, Gherron listened to the background noise of the dragon constantly. However, at some points, he thought he heard another voice alongside it. It sounded familiar, and now that he thought about it, when he got closer to the aura of darkness, it seemed very familiar. Gherron was too stubborn to admit it, but he had a very good idea of why it felt that way. As he was pondering this, the sound of massive swooping wings filled the air. It took him a few moments, but when he finally looked up, his face went pale. It was [member="Nickolas Imura"], riding a massive red dragon.

Over the few days, I had been training with Nemesis over aerial forms, moving together and getting down the idea of flying as one. I would use force meld to give thoughts to her. To give her ideas on where I wanted to go. I helped her in understanding which direction is which. From my memories, she gained the ability to understand what left, right, up, down, side to side, all meant. Force meld was our connection. And if I didn't know it, Force Bond as well. I could feel her presence easily. I could tell when she was awake. I would sometimes feel her pain within myself. Knowing that each and every moment alive was one that I had seen and felt. if I hadn't known any better, she may have been a child of mine. I made her who she is. I formed her into the very being that she has become.

Nemesis, My long awaited friend.

It was when We decided to see how high we could go, she went over the tops of the mountains. Moving past the landscape as speeds that were just magnificent. I couldn't feel any better up here. Only it was ruined when I could feel a spike in the force. A light within the area of darkness. And suddenly it went out. Notifying Nemesis about it. We hung around trying to find where this Lightsider was. We needed to find them before they escaped, or everything I would have worked for will be for naught. All the time I had been hiding this information will be gone. I need to keep Nemesis secrete alive.

I smiled as I spoke three words. Knowing full and well that it would flush out whowever this man was.

"Mtoni tave Giria"

Suddenly, A hiss came from Nemesis, and an explosion of fire flew down into the trees. Engulfing them in flame and heat. Flying along a straight line, she burned a line into the forest. Coming up to see what she had done, there was a single line about a good kilometer long in length and spreading faster and faster. The gases within the tundra was burning faster than the trees. Down she dove again to spit another line of fire across the land. Attempting to make the man move faster and fast. Maybe kill him or burn him. At least make him slip up so that I may find him. For today, Nemesis might have her first taste of human flesh.

[member="Gherron Vael"],

Gherron had been staring in absolute shock at the site for quite some time now. How, and when had his enemy gotten a dragon? It must have taken several years to grow it, though he realized with dread that probably the reason he felt so much darkness was because he had been enhancing the beast. With the way Sith alchemy worked, it probably took only a fraction of the time for the dragon to develop. Very soon, he realized that Nick had noticed him. Whether he'd realized who he was or not was irrelevant. If Gherron didn't do something, he'd be burned alive. He saw it all happen in slow motion. The dragon reared its head, opened its mouth. In the dark pit of its jaw, a bright orange light shot forth, aimed at him. Thinking quickly, he stretched his hand forth, creating a thick barrier in the force to combat the flames that fell upon him. He would stay there for as long as he had to, holding up his shield, reinforcing it with more power every few seconds.

When the torrent of flames inevitably stopped, Gherron would leap from the trees and land roughly in the snow below him. Looking up at the massive beast, he prepared himself for another assault of flames. As he stared, he began to wonder. If Nick thought Gherron was just someone spying on him and his dragon, and had that kind of response, what would he do if he found out who the Jedi really was? He'd have to hide his identity as long as possible. However, he couldn't keep his mind focused on the dragon and keeping his signature hidden at the same time. Eventually, he'd have to take his defenses down, and show who he was.

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

There was always something coming up. In this case, it was the fact that I could see a man run. Hiding within the darkness of the forest. I reached out with the force to find him. Using the link that kept Nemesis and I in almost constant thought with one another, to allow the Dragon to follow my commands. And know exactly where I wanted him to spray the fire. However, I could feel as though the man was ready for me. The element of surprise was over. It was now just the large factor. The sheer size and strength, and power of the beast may still be enough to scare the crap out of him. Taking it now to the extreme. I called within my mind to have Nemesis roar. As she did, she reared her head back as her wings flapped in the air. Hovering over one spot. ANd then all at once she moved forward a few dozen meters to roar.

The pure vocal release has become so powerful from the once little squeaks of a hatchling, can now echo off the mountain tops. My body vibrated from the pure concussive force of her mighty roar. The heat of the dragon. Her tough scales. The vibrating growl. and the constant up and down motion to keep her up in the air felt so good.

"Leave now while you still live! For you will become ash, and from ash to dust should your little feet not carry you fast enough."

My own voice echoed off of the mountains simply because of using the force to amplify my vocal cords. Letting the man go this once. Possibly to spread the terror of what this beast would soon become.

A weapon of war and carnage.

Allowing him to leave, I turned her around and soothed her down. Letting our connection break so we could return home. I then Slid down off of the back of the horned being. Smiling as her snout came to rub me. I winced slightly as one of her scales cut me, I then smiled as I rubbed my hand on my neck to see the crimson blood. I then wiped my hand down the snout of Nemisis. Sealing the pact between the two of us.

THe only separation we would have, is in death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom