Jedi Barbie
Dear Diary
So this whole day was weird. Actually no the whole week was. My life has been fulled of weirdness.
I hated the fact that I turned on my own friends. I hate Baylon and the sith for the that. Can Jedis loathe people? I don't know if they can but if we can I hate him and SHIN so badly.
But at least Sabine and I feel for each other. Been a long time since I fell in love with her. I always been a goodie two shoes. But that was after what happened with Ezra. On the bright side, he's home with my adopted mom and I heard Zeb's back too. Missed that big lasat fella.
Anyways, I might die my hair Mandalorian colors and wear more of their colors. I do anything for my lover Sabine. She saved my life and always there for me. Even with my ADHD and Autism. I love her so much. Thank God she loves me too. And I'm in good terms with my master Ahsoka. She been helping me control my powers some more.
More then my father could. So yes. Anyways that's all for me diary. And dad if you're reading this. I love you. Later.
So this whole day was weird. Actually no the whole week was. My life has been fulled of weirdness.
I hated the fact that I turned on my own friends. I hate Baylon and the sith for the that. Can Jedis loathe people? I don't know if they can but if we can I hate him and SHIN so badly.
But at least Sabine and I feel for each other. Been a long time since I fell in love with her. I always been a goodie two shoes. But that was after what happened with Ezra. On the bright side, he's home with my adopted mom and I heard Zeb's back too. Missed that big lasat fella.
Anyways, I might die my hair Mandalorian colors and wear more of their colors. I do anything for my lover Sabine. She saved my life and always there for me. Even with my ADHD and Autism. I love her so much. Thank God she loves me too. And I'm in good terms with my master Ahsoka. She been helping me control my powers some more.
More then my father could. So yes. Anyways that's all for me diary. And dad if you're reading this. I love you. Later.