Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Deja Vu

She could see the life of the planet through the Force, but not his flying. If Jorge was attempting to impress her or show off his skill, it was missed by her. Any of the fancy flying Jairdain was blind to. The twists and turns he did, she assumed was natural for coming here, even if it had never happened to her when she visited before.

When the ship landed, she could tell Jorge was truly happy about it and he said to follow her. Requested more than ordered and she nodded.

"Of course. There should be rooms set aside at this inn where I'm going to be meeting some people."

He had already​ started walking away, but she hoped he heard her answer. Catching up to him, she held the datapad out again with the name and location of the inn.

[member="Jorge"]

Jairdan caught up with Jorge in the cargo bay, where he was loading her items onto a repulsorlift cart, when Jorge finished loading the cart up, he took the datapad from Jairdan and set it on top of the cart. "I'll start taking your stuff to the inn now." Jorge brought the cart over to the cargo lift and if Jairdan also wanted to join him, he lowered himself with the cart down to the ground to take the cart to the inn.

Jorge followed the address and pushed the cart through the streets of the city until he eventually got there. He brought the cart to the outside of her room at the inn. "Here we are, Take your time with storing your stuff, but I do need my cart back." He said with a smile.

[member="Jairdain"]

"Thank you very much, Jorge. You've gone way beyond what I expected."

Jairdain would reach out a hand to lightly touch him on the arm as took a hold of the cart to take it to the lift built for it. She fell into step with him and they walked together to the inn that had been selected as a meeting location.

They made a little small talk as they walked and luckily it wasn't too far from the spaceport.

She walked into the inn and returned a few minutes later with a couple people that started to unload the cart and take the items inside to the room arranged for them.

"Keep in touch now you know how to contact me."

Speaking with a​ smile, she would offer Jorge a friendly hug when she finished.

[member="Jorge"]

"It was nice seeing you again Jairdain." Jorge smiled at her and accepted the hug. "I will, you know who to call if you ever need something." He meant this statement as a friendly offer, and a slight business plug.

After they broke the embrace, he pulled out his Companion-2000 and said; "So, if you would put your hand here, then we can finish this." He brought up a tab with basic trade information and billing info.

Jorge had her transfer the credits for the order over to him and on that note he started to leave.

"Make sure we stay in touch, and goodluck with your expedition." Was what he said as he pulled the cart away, out of the inn and headed back down the streets towards the Dusty Sparrow. Jorge loaded the cart back onto the ship and went to the cockpit. It took sometime for him and Segway to leave, but eventually the Sparrow lifted off and flew into the sunset.

[member="Jairdain"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom